Do I tell her I miss her?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by AlaskanShmoker, Jun 20, 2016.

1. #1 AlaskanShmoker, Jun 20, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 20, 2016
    So this girl went on a trip for the passed 5 days. We would usually workout together as well but a week before her trip she told me she wouldn't be joining me (as I go around 8pm and she said she'd be going later at night) so she could get things ready for her trip. So I haven't seen her in over a week or two.

Long story short I kinda miss the shit out of her and as far as talking we've had radio silence other than me commenting on a pic she posted of her trip on Instagram. (You know w heart eyes and shit)

So should I tell her I miss her or wait till she hits me up!? Like it's not a necessity but I mean I really do miss her I just kinda play it cool and relax. We're not together but I'm going to ask her out soon

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  2. Fuck no

• Like Like x 4
  3. #3 Vee, Jun 20, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 20, 2016
    Fuck No ...thats why god gave you ur hands, jerk about it for a minute

(you kill her challenge giving in so quick, but she's ahead of you in many respects)

• Like Like x 2
  4. U tell her u miss her and u hope she says something like awe or me too but if u she doesnt say anything back thats positive u know shes not interested

5. She coukd be dead brah, cant expect things in life

6. #6 jerry111165, Jun 21, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 21, 2016
    Great response - "brah".

J

• Like Like x 1
  7. #7 jerry111165, Jun 22, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 22, 2016
    Nvm.

J

8. Aye dont do that shit unless she says it to you first .. if she isn't saying it to you first then chances are shes not even thinking of you therefore don't go out of your way to make the first statement .. thats pimpin 101 .. never chase'em, just keep it movin or replace'em ..