Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do I Smoke Too Much?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Highman123, Aug 18, 2014.

1. I know since this is a pro marijuana forum most people might say no but heres the thing. I dont smoke during school. I smoke during the summer but when i run out of weed im usually dry for a while and dont buy anything. But.. When i do buy shit, i smoke all the time. I smoke in the morning, then again at night. Ive been smoking at least once a day for a week now. Last night i smoked and still felt high for the whole day today. So idk.

2. Definitely not that much. Some people here have been smoking everyday 3-4 sessions a day for years. You're good man. I don't know if there ever is too much. Its only too much when it starts disrupting your life and affecting it negatively so there really is no set amount.

3. Yeah, as long as you're still taking care of your responsibilities and doing what you gotta do in life, smoke your heart out I say haha.

4. Agreed dude. I smoke 2-3 times a day usually half bowls. But some days I just wanna be ripped and I'll smoke 2 bowls in an hour. It's all about doing what you have to do and being happy with the amount you smoke. As long as you aren't negatively impacting your life in a huge way.

5. I strictly smoke at night, when I've done everything I needed to do around my house, or at my job. It's strictly a treat, a reward almost, for getting everything I've needed to get accomplished done throughout the day. I don't smoke weed every night, there's plenty of times I will take nights, or sometimes a week off, and just prove to myself that I can go without weed no problem. I find it makes you appreciate it more if you take some time off. 

6. #6 J5Boxes, Aug 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 18, 2014
    I would say no, you don't smoke too much.

With anything, moderation is key. You will now you a smoking too much if you start to see problems in your life because of smoking. Don't let the weed get in the way of your life. 

If you get too high and can'f function in your day to day life you should cut back. 

If you decide you are smoking too much and need to cut back, one hitters do pretty good. Get yourself a dugout one hitter box and take it slow.

-Johnathan
    Dugout one hitter boxes are available at J5Boxes.com
    J5 Boxes hold 40% more volume than traditional dugouts.

7. I say you cant smoke enough enough in this bitch

Sent from my SM-G900T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. You're fine, I smoke multiple times a day every day.

9. As long as you handle your responsibilities and not blowing all your money on weed I think your good. Honestly though if you are already concerned about your marijuana intake then just take a break.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

10. If you are questioning whether or not you smoke too much, you might be smoking too much. Smoking everyday during the summer is cool but catching a break makes it so much more enjoyable. I like to keep my tolerance low and only smoke a couple times a week

11. I think it only becomes too much when it starts negatively affecting you or when you are doing it for the wrong reasons, for example I know people that smoke weed all day everyday just because they don't feel right about it and I see this as a wrong reason, I smoke weed too have a good time with friends and stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

12. No you don't smoke too much. The fact that your aware of how much your smoking shows that. Just keep up the responsibilities, weed comes second.