Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do I smoke too much?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Myke_l, Jan 7, 2014.

1. #1 Myke_l, Jan 7, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 7, 2014
    How much do you smoke on average every day? I usually pack 2 bowls in my vape twice a day which is about .3 grams each bowl or 2 bowls in y bong?! How much do you smoke?

2. 1/4 a week. Sat and Sunday I'm blazed all day, but on weekdays like 3-4 bong rips a night

3. Probably .3 bowls every four hours or so. Usually a bigger bowl before bed

4. like a half gram regularly a day, but some days it can be a lot. just depends.

5. that's not even close to too much. Really, there is no set amount for too much, it depends on the person. When it starts to interfere with other aspects of your life, ex. you don't do school work, or see friends, go to work, idk pretty much when all you do is smoke weed thats when it's too much. 

6. arnd 2-3 grams a day...is dat too mch???

7. I think I smoke to much,3-6 grams depending on how I'm smoking,and at least a half gram of shatter and some bubble hash a day, but I've known heavier smokers.it helps to grow,ESP outdoors**Knives heated dull Orange Release sweet smoky nectar I am lifted high**

8. 1/4 a week for me. usually j's all day but im trying to find that magical piece again 

9. I average a gram of high grade. Or two to three grams of mids. Haven't had to buy mids in months though

10. 8th of high quality wax or 7-10 grams of tree, i looooovvveee my wax ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1389112895.659560.jpg

11. You don't smoke enough