Do I really need nuts?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Ascension, May 19, 2018.

1. #1 Ascension, May 19, 2018
    Last edited: May 19, 2018
    Hi,
    Im 38 days from seed growing purple autos in soil. The one time i used very little nuts 1/4 the dosage, two of my girls burnt a little. Since in halfway done and that i am growing in real soil, my question is: do i really need nuts or could they just do the 3 month total of grow without it?
    Tnx

2. Wow I read this way wrong lol
    I'm interested to see the comments and peoples opinions

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Yeah fat finger sorry. They really dont look like they need any and its a first grow so i am asking to make sure

4. Depends, do you want kids? Hahaha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  5. There still going to need nutrients just do it every 3rd watering add 1/4th strength. But a picture would do wonders my friend.

• Like Like x 1

Attached Files:

7. They look alright to me keep it up

8. Were you plannning on letting a vet do it or and actual out patient surgeon? You dont NEED your nuts but i enjoy having mine from time time. By the way you maybe fine with out nutes now but I'll bet you will need a little something during flower. Good luck on both lol

9. Tnx for all the nuts pun

• Like Like x 2
  10. LMAO

11. You getting married?

12. Some plants don’t like a lot of nutes others are hogs. If you don’t want to use more nutes you could just transplant into fresh soil but, higher doses of P-K will help bud production.

13. I know not how many you currently have.

14. Hairy nut jokes aside, having nutrients is like bringing the the right tools for a job. It's better to have and not need, than to need and not have. Getting plants through veg is the easiest part of growing weed, flowering is what seperates the nutes from the nuts. I don't give my autos any veg nutes at all, there is no need as my soil takes care of that. But after the stretch and they start to build buds that is when deficinecies will show without flower nutes.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Well said. I am learning this right now doing my first ever auto grow. It is a very different process. Mine just started flowering a week ago and I fed them for the first time last night. I have made a lot of mistakes on this grow, but it has been such a valuable learning experience. The knowledge and experience I have gained on this grow will serve me well the rest of the year because I plan on only growing autos this year

• Like Like x 1
  16. LMAO. Great thread.

One thing: it does depend on size of your container. 7 gal of ffof can take care of a 4 month grow without nutes. A smaller container and similar duration may require nutes and nuts.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

17. So experimenting with nutrients can now be referred to as
    Playing with nuts.

18. This thread about nuts is getting out of hand :D

19. Edit your thread title?

20. One question your soil what brand and sort is it

Nute free or is it pre fertalised cause if it got nutes present it could take a while for the plant to uptake them all.

But i dont feed plants untill i see the cotys go a slight bit yellow the i know shes hungry.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1