Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do i qualify.

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Snowy Sessions, Feb 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi, after a recent snowboarding accident, my upper back and neck have been constantly hurting. like its starting to piss me off. im going to visit my uncle in Cali in June. im goin to see what Cali is all about b/c i might move there to find work in Media or communications.
    would i be eligible for a MMJ card if i do move there?

  2. Yes. Just have proof of the accident and/or the pain you have been suffering. Doesn't hurt to show any meds you have gotten for it, if you have any.
  3. Simply put - Yes.
  4. For sure.

    For best results, i'd probably get on another medication for the pain, use it for a month or two, then come back to your doctor and say the meds dont agree with you.
  5. Or write your reps in NY and tell them to support the MMJ legislation that is pending there??? :confused:
  6. Seriously - I'd love it if would-be patients wouldn't move out of their home state and rather spend the time and effort getting MMJ legal where they live.
  7. Me & my Mother will most likely be moving to California or one of the other 13 states soon. I have put in much effort getting MMJ legal in this state, maybe it will work this time. :hello:

  8. word?? i didnt even know anything was progressing around here. my town is pretty strict about marijuana. sux.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Share This Page