Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do I qualify for MMJ in Canada?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by 306, Aug 22, 2011.

1. #1 306, Aug 22, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 22, 2011
    I'm in alot of pain right now as i type this. I threw out my back somehow about 8 days ago and have been in pain ever since. Don't know what happened but it started hurting one night and the morning i woke up I could barely walk. I went to the doctor and was pretty much rushed out because it was almost closing time when I went. He prescribed me 10 days worth of anti-inflammatory medicine. The medicine didn't help at all but over a few days it started feeling slightly better. Then earlier tonight i coughed hard and my back went out really bad and the pain won't stop.

I had a few hoots and it made me feel alot better. made me forget about the pain basically. I need to know if i have any chance of getting medical mj because I don't want to get prescribed a bunch of painkillers and become a pill junkie. If i have a chance, how do i go about doing it? I don't have a doctor that i always see so how would i get my health canada paperwork signed? Also, i am 19

any input is appreciated.

2. if youve got 400 bucks

Medical Marijuana | For Patients in the end these people will ask you if you have a certain amount of cash to pay for a skype doctor visit. and help with forms etc. of course you can always ask your normal doc since it would be a categoy 1 severe pain because of spinal chord injury i think?
    that is if its your spinal chord and not muscles.

3. Yeah i checked that site out. I dont know how a doctor over skype could be legitimate but I hope i don't have to take that route. I went to the doc again today and was told i sprained a muscle in my pelvic area and it will heal very slowly and can't do much for a long time. I was prescribed T3's for the pain at least