Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do I qualify for Medical Cannabis?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by IshReleX, Oct 8, 2014.

1. Not sure if I'm posting in the right place or not..

3 years ago I had a sacral cyst operation which left me with open lower-back and I can't wear belts with jeans nor lift anything heavy, the heck I even can't sit for a long period of time. I regularly smoke with my friends which makes me forget about my pain which the doctors told I would probably have it for the rest of my life as soon as I start doing heavy work or wear belts, and the cyst would return later on in my life.

I was wondering because of this condition will i be eligible for medical marijuana in Massachusetts

Thanks 

2. Google up you states regulations.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. MA does not have a list of qualifying specific diseases. They have a list of examples, but any condition where a doctor may recommend cannabis can qualify. I'd definitely talk to one!