Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

do i put tobacco in my mix ???

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by deepthoughts, Feb 10, 2009.

1. Hi grasscity, im new here, been reading forums a while but rarely post, anyway heres my question, "do i put tobbacco in my mix", thanks in advance ;)

So i see myself as quite a newb toker (like only 6 times) and 4 of those times ive had tobacco in my mix, the other 2 i had no cigs on me. but ive been reading the forums and found alot of different answers to "do i put tobacco in my mix". i was wondering if anyone could clarify this for me? :confused:

p.s. can you explain why or why not i should put tobbacco in mixes, thanks again.

2. Well depends what you are smoking bro.

If you are rolling joints and you like tobacco then throw that shit in. Helps it burn better.

If you are smoking bowls / bongs then NO. Do not do this.

I have some mates that do this (Seriously WTF?! Does anyone else do this) and when I take a huge bong hit I have to lie down for 10 minutes and try keep the world from spinning away from me ( I don't smoke cigs- haha).

:smoking:

3. What is your mix?
    What are you smokeing out of?

Two question you need to answer first, but no dont mix tobacco in with the green if your smokeing out of anything except a joint or blunt.

4. Sure, if you want to greatly increase your cancer risk and ruin (in my opinion) the wonderful flavor of Cannabis, go for it!

5. ive actually been smoking out of a bong believe it or not o_O
    it doesnt come to a surprise to me that all weed is better, my best high to record was from an all green mix, and shit all of it aswell, ill have to inform my stoner circle, they insist on putting tobbacco in.
    but if your with other people would it be advissable to stretch it out with tobbacco? i usually smoke in a group of four.

6. No it's not a common practice to mix the two except for blunt smokers (personally I can't stand them but whever floats your boat). In Europe it's a lot more common to mix the two in a spliff.

If I were smoking with someone and they gave me pot mixed with tobacco I'd walk away and never smoke with them again.

7. If they are gonna smoke out of a bong with tobacco, just stop smokeing with them. It ruins all the taste you get from a bong, and it will in turn make the bong reak like stale tobacco, and not stale cannabis which imho smells 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 times better then tobacco.

8. oh shit.. all this time i thought u were supposed to mix them together, fuck this is interesting news. but my buddies will denie this and probably continue putting tobbacco in, ill try to explain it to them, show them this thread and shit, hopefully change there mind :D:smoking:

9. Tell them they are noobs. Show them this thread. Show them my grow and stash threads then ask them 'Who do you trust?'

10. Thanks so much for explaining this to me OSG, plus reputation to you :D

p.s. what your currently smoking is some fucking dank as bud, hope you get blazed outta your mind on that:bongin:

11. Yep, it's good stuff ;)

What's even better is it costs me under $10/oz to grow :smoking:

12. #12 Irish Coffee, Feb 10, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 10, 2009
    word.

my opinion, fuck tobacco, :confused_2: just enjoy the sweet effects of the holy herb.