Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do i need to grind my weed before i roll it?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by grassyhilz, Sep 25, 2010.

1. thats what i thought i was like wtf all these people calling a filter a roach for lol different places have different names though

2. I practiced rolling with catnip... always had a lot around.

3. Your in the US right? In San Diego that is what I call it straight up.

4. Word.

5. Don't know but in the UK EVERYONE calls it a roach. If it's called a "filter" then what exactly does a small cardboard tube filter?

6. Stops the bud from getting in your mouth if you roll a chonger, Canada calls it a filter, and the end of a joint the roach. Wanna get real hooped? Roll a 4th generation joint. Save 10 - 15 roaches and rolls a 2nd gen joint. Save up 10 - 15 2nd gen roaches and roll a 3rd gen, etc... you get the point. By the time your 4th gen joint rolls around the weed is coated in oils/resins and gets you right fucked. Smells like ass though, only thing.

7. Wrong mr yank

8. I use the rolled up card and some rolling tobacco just ahead of that so I don't have to smoke it down to the card or bother with saving the last bits for later. Then I can smoke the tobacco if I wish (I'm sure it's laced with thc by that point, or if I don't feel like it I just throw it out like a smoked down cigarette.

Buy a $2 zig zag roller and put your filter or roach or whatever you call it at one end. Put some baccy in then the rest weed. Use the roller properly and it will look exactly like a regular tobacco cigarette from more than a couple of feet away.

9. Who cares what it's called anyway I think we've established some countries call it filter and some a roach. We all know what eachother mean

Just like sidewalk and pavement - lets not get our panties in a twist

10. Not wrong....
    The piece of whatever you roll up thats hard is called a crutch. The roach is a local thing. Here in the states it means the nub left over. In Pineapple Express, Dale throws the "roach" out the window. That roach was a crutch and a little nub of bud still left over. Everyone calls it something else so just accept that and move on life is too short to argue over petty things.

11. or just buy pre-rolled cones and all you have to do is pour the mixture in.

[​IMG]

12. You could just make a pipe out of an apple and forget the rolling all together.

Here's what you'll need:

1 apple.

lol

13. you can also use a red/green/yellow bell pepper. All you need:
    1 pepper.

Much easier as it's already hollow, cut a mouth hole in the side and poke a few screen holes on the top. instant pipe from nature

14. I would recommend jabanero peppers. They work really well.

Seriously though? Apples are extremely easy to hollow out. All you need is a pen. However, that would be kind of cool to walk in the kitchen and just see someone hitting a big orange pepper... You might be on to something.