Do i need to fill this? *Image*

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Yarouu, Mar 4, 2017.

1. ^^

Attached Files:

2. TBH I'm not even sure what it is. I don't see any way smoke can be filtered through it so I suppose not. It may help to show us where it fits on the piece itself.

3. here

Attached Files:

• b-.jpg
      b-.jpg
      File size:
      72.3 KB
      Views:
  4. Maybe you're supposed to put cold water in it to cool your hits on the way through? It doesn't make sense to me though because the weed wouldn't be filtered through the water without a stem going down from your bowl and into the water.

• Like Like x 1

5. I agree that is super weird

• Like Like x 1
  6. If it were me, I would try modifying it to have a downstem. I don't know if you feel comfortable doing that but it would probably do a lot more good then what it does now

7. its an ash catcher ima google it for u cus im smart

• Like Like x 2
  8. just put little ammounts of water and see how it works by using it without any bud most people add a little bit of water but idk with that piece so experiment

9. You definitely need a downstem for the ashcatcher. I'm quite surprised it didn't come with one.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

10. It has a downstem, you can see it in the bong. Yes fill it with water because it's essentially a perc. It's an ashcatcher, which will catch the ash that gets pulled through the bowl so the ashcatcher gets dirty so the bong doesn't get all gunky and whatnot. But you're good to go you have all the pieces so go nuts man

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

11. you guys sorry, i forgot to check the thread thanks for all the answers.

Here is the piece, it did come with a downstem BUT i just decided not to use it since they shipped the bong to me with no gauzes.

I took off the ash catcher and used my blue bowl instead

Attached Files:

• b32.jpg
      b32.jpg
      File size:
      48 KB
      Views:
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Yes its an ashcatcher. fill it halfway with water.

• Like Like x 1
  13. That ashcatcher is a joke, just run straight downstem...

• Like Like x 1