Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do i need to be worried?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Stellababeyy, Aug 11, 2012.

1. So this coming semester I have to get a job on campus (I go to UCMO) and it's just like the campus jobs that the school gives students who need a little extra money; the jobs are like working the front desk in a dorm or working back in the kitchen and shit like that.

But anyway i smoke quite a bit every single day and I was wondering if I should be worried about any type of drug tests? I have no idea if they do drug tests for these jobs but im not really sure if I should quit smoking for the time being or not.

Soo basically all I'm asking is do you think they will drug test me?
    And do you think I have time to cleanse myself?

2. I dought they would drug test at school jobs like that but If they do, than no you don't have enough time to cleanse yourself

3. Without knowing I'd be a little wary but if they are a more liberal people then I don't think even of they test you it should matter. If I was hiring students to help students I wouldn't waste money worrying on things like that.

4. [quote name='"boobtree"']Without knowing I'd be a little wary but if they are a more liberal people then I don't think even of they test you it should matter. If I was hiring students to help students I wouldn't waste money worrying on things like that.[/quote]

Okay Thankyou!! Yeah I feel like they wouldn't drug test students for jobs like that especially since its a big party school but you never know! So I just smoked my last blunt until I know for sure whether or not i'll be drug tested!

5. I think you'll be fine. They wouldn't waste the money to do that

6. you'll be fine, smash a goony if your still worried

7. [quote name='"powerwhee"']I think you'll be fine. They wouldn't waste the money to do that[/quote]

Okay, Thankyou!!:)

8. Yeah, I've never heard of campus jobs drug testing students. I've had two different on campus positions at two different schools, and a drug test wasn't even mentioned to me at any time.

9. Ive worked different jobs at MSU for a while as a student, you shouldnt have anything to worry about. It costs money to test the student workers, and there is FAAAAR too many of them to justify the costs

10. [quote name='"coraygc"']Ive worked different jobs at MSU for a while as a student, you shouldnt have anything to worry about. It costs money to test the student workers, and there is FAAAAR too many of them to justify the costs[/quote]

Thankyou this makes me feel a lot better about it. If MSU won't drug test students then UCM for sure won't

11. Most likely, they will not test you- unless you give them cause! Don't hotbox on the way to school. Don't come in stoned. Just use your common sense!

It has been a while (15 years) since I was in college doing work/study, but I never was drug tested.

Granny

12. weird, at my school they drug test for almost all positions provided to students through the school.

but hopefully the rules are different where you live.

good luck OP

13. I've been working for my school (OSU) for close to a year now and they have never mentioned a drug test to me. I go into work high all the time.

14. If you are gona have to take a UA let me know. I live in Columbia, and i've had to get some fake piss to pass a test before. I can tell you exactly which one worked the best(i'm weird i tested a few on home tests to make sure lol). but yeah just shoot me a PM if you need any info.:wave:

15. [quote name='"kssmeimaprate26"']If you are gona have to take a UA let me know. I live in Columbia, and i've had to get some fake piss to pass a test before. I can tell you exactly which one worked the best(i'm weird i tested a few on home tests to make sure lol). but yeah just shoot me a PM if you need any info.:wave:[/quote]

Columbia?! That's where I'm at! But yeah for sure if I find out I have to take a test il message you first

16. haha yeah i figured, just let me know if you need anything i will gladly help I'm looking for a job right now so i'm gona be in that same position soon.