Do i need to be concerned?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by MIke86ekim, Dec 17, 2018.

1. My leaves are curling up on some bud sites, is this normal? Should i be concerned? Any sugestions would be greatly appreciated.

Attached Files:

2. they could like the light great. it could be to hot bad, until you send a picture using white light instead of a purple pink nobody can tell you for sure.

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. These are my plants tonight unfortunately the ones with the curl i didnt get close ups when i took the pic. But zooming in u can see the overall color amd health of the plants. The ones curled up look the same. Just leaves curled ip

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  4. They look fine.

• Like Like x 1
  5. yep i agree with @ Neber-le looking fine mate ...mac.

6. I also believe they look fine, wonderful job.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. #7 bryan oconner, Dec 17, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 19, 2018
    the leaves are enjoying your lights trying to get more. its like you when your in the shower. you stretch or push yourself towards the hot water it just feels so good. edit i posted this when i was bombed out of my mind the correct answer is below

8. Even this? On one plant only? Maybe light burn?

Attached Files:

9. Haha nice, i went and looked this morning. Whats your thoughts? Light burn? My lights are a little close i think.

Attached Files:

10. i need to stop looking at pics totally bombed . so the leaves closest to the light correct and the bottoms leaves are dark. yeah light is to close.

• Like Like x 1
  11. I also figured it was light / heat damage as the one plant under my hotter light was discolored, i have moved up lights turned 1 off and increqsed air flow. I am gona give the plants a few days of low light to repair. Thoughts?

Attached Files:

12. it will be ok. if you can raise the light higher and turn on more lights it better then turning off. or dim the light if possible

13. Hey man i appricate the input, i backed lights off big time. This is what my plants looked like today before the light came back on. The pots are still heavy i would usually feed today but perhaps ate less due to me turning 1 light off? Next feeding tomorrow i am going to do just 6.0 water and calmag thoughts?

Attached Files: