Do I need More Light?!?!?!

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by d-f0rmation, Dec 16, 2008.

1. Hi guys. Im from Bulgaria. I have made growbox(50x60x50cm) . I have 2 30W CFL(one in bright white and one in warm white) and 2 fluorescent tubes 15W each ( they are also 1 in bright white and 1 in warm white) do i need more lights for the box??? 10x again

2. how many plants do you plan on growing?

3. There is 1 now 1 week old and i think to put another one.

4. so you're using about 75w right? it will work with that, but a lot of people recommend using at least 100w, or 2000+ lumens per plant. I have one going right now too, and i have 2 42w cfl's over it and its doin fine. Today's day 30 on mine, it had a rough start but started growin fast a week or so ago and part of it i believe was adding another bulb in there. For now, your sprout shouldn't need more light than you have, but you will need to get more soon. I'm gonna have to get more light soon, too

here's my plant if you wanna check out how its doing on less than 100w

http://forum.grasscity.com/grow-journals/307001-first-grow-bagseed-cfl-lst.html

5. No, im using 2 30W CFL and 2 tubes = 90W. And im using this biohumus from the red worms. Im mixed up the soil with it and some perlite I dont think to use anything chemical. I have biobizz but will use them after a month :)

6. oh lol, then you should be fine. I'm on my first grow, too, so bear with me lol. Sounds like you got it under control, that should be enough light for the plants whole life. but then again, idk if you'll need more come flowering, but i'd look into it

7. i'll post pictures tomorow because i cant now

8. you're in Bulgaria man? ..what's the weed like over there?

(your English is excellent!)

9. Its not excellent but it works :) Before 2-3 Years you couldnt buy AK47, White Widow, Skunk or something like that we had just Weed. But now is better i buy a 3gr bag for 25 euro.Do you know where is Bulgaria?You think we cant talk english good but thats not right. Almost everybody can talk English, we are much better than the germans. Where are you from?