Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do I need a tolerance break?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by jvsdiojisio, Mar 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. *Read before saying "only you know the answer"..

First couple weeks I started smoking I smoked out of a pipe about .3 once a day..then I moved on to a bong smoking about .3 once a day. 
    [(I've been smoking two months, when I say once a day I don't mean everyday..I skipped a few days in-between (maybe 5 days within those two months)]

The reason I don't know myself is because I used a pipe in the beginning..and this is my first time starting to get high.

2. Maybe change up your toking tool.  Doesn't sound to me like you need a break but I am sure it wouldn't hurt.

3. Just try taking a break and see how it goes, you have nothing to lose really:)

4. Dude, you've only been smoking for 2 months.

Try letting at least a year pass before you ask this question again.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. Well the answer is simple. Do you want a better high for less weed? If so take a t break.

6. smoking .3 ONCE a day is fuckall. you dont even have a high tolerance.

if you want a better high, smoke more than .3

but keep big toke seshes as occasional treats, otherwise you actually will develop tolerance

Sent from my iPhone.

7. You do not need a tolerance break. 
    you only smoke 0.3 grams, like others have suggested you could try smoking more.
    Or you can take Omega-3 supplements. 
    it will help keep your tolerance low. you might even find the same amount works even better. 

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.