Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do I Need A Tolerance Break?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by jason78, May 29, 2013.

1. Hello grasscity, long time lurker quick question. I have been smoking weed on and off for 2 years now and for the last 2 months i have smoked every single day, mutiple times a day. I use a one hitter and would pack that before work during work and in the shower at night for 2 months straight. Now, when i smoke weed i don't get high! it started with smaller and smaller highs now i get almost nothing. Red eyes but thats it. I have tried different types of weed and bought different bud 5 times now with the same effects each time. Should i take a t-break? If so how long should i try and go for? I do plan on smoking this summer

Thanks!

2. If you have to ask, then maybe it's time to put down the pipe. find the answer within yourself and see if you really benefit from cannabis or if you're just wasting your time.

3. If you have to ask then you probably do.

4. take 3 weeks off

5. At least 2 weeks, if I were you I'd go for a month. I know it sounds terrible, but do you really wanna keep smoking and not get high? Definitely worth it dog. When you get back on the herb, don't go gung-ho smoking multiple bowls a day. Ease into it and make your low tolerance last a lot longer, just a thought.

6. If you're questioning a t-break, just take one! :) 

I smoked almost everyday for a year, usually an eighth every two weeks. I recently took a 10 day t-break and haven't been smoking everyday like I had prior. My head feels clear and I don't feel quite as lethargic. Do a couple of weeks, or even a month and you'll be getting RIPPED.