Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do I need a break?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by The Day Tripper, May 23, 2007.

1. I've smoke irregularly for a year,and I've only been smoking daily for maybe 2 months at most (sometimes I even skip a day or two here and there).I thought that I needed a break,but it's just because my highs aren't as intense,but I still get pretty damn stoned.Should I just up my dosage a little bit and be done with it?

2. I dont know man i've been smoking for a year now about 3-4 everyday and like a month of wake and bakes everyday. I just find it fine to smoke a little in the morning and at night go out and smoke like a gram out of the bong, i still have fun.

3. I usually just up the dosage, because eventually something will force you to tolerance break. Money, lack of connect, travelling, etc.

4. Yeah I just realized that I'm probably not getting as high because I don't pack my bowls as big as I used to.I remember packing them to the brim when I first started and now I just throw a little in there.

I guess that problem's solved :p

5. Up the dose on that sh*t. Don't stop unless you have to dude.

This is coming from someone who was forced to stop a month ago.

One Love

6. take like a week or 2 break ( ya i know its a hell a long time to gowith no greens) and then load every peice you have to the brim, sit back, and git ripped. ive been smoking every day (with a couple exceptions of course) for over a year and half and i like to take a little break to see how high my tolerence has got, and how high i can get my self if a go a few days with out.

Not just that but i find that beeing COMPLETLEY sober for a bit is almost intoxicating in a wierd way. Probly doesnt make much sence but i kinda feel that way

I feel for chillset, ill toke a bowl for ya