Do I need a bowl for this bong?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Brooke Hunter, Nov 2, 2016.

1. So, I'm thinking about buying this bong, and I have no idea wether I need to buy a separate bowl.

Micro Small Glass Bong

I've got a bong but it's a 5 year old plastic twisted one with a little metal bowl that's attached to a rubber or plastic pipe. When I clear the chamber I cant pull that out I just take my finger off the little hole.

Anyway, its scummy and I have no idea how to properly clean out the metal bowl and it's not pulling great anymore. I don't have any knowledge of other bongs so some advice would be appreciated :)

2. It appears to come with a bowl, at least there's one shown in the product image.

3. Looks like it comes with a bowl.. most bongs do

4. I just came here to say damn you fine OP....if in fact that is you in the avatar.

Like everyone said it should come with a bowl.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Lol yes I'm real and thanks everyone :)

• Like Like x 1
  6. Yes comes with the bowl but it has a carb on the side so you don't pull bowl to clear it just take finger of carb. Did not know if you were asking if there was another part and what it showed was just the slide "down stem" but it's not the slide and bowl are one piece.

7. Ah ok I get it now thanks, I couldn't see two seperate bits and got confused lol

• Like Like x 1