Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do i keep hitting the joint?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Vdubstoner, Nov 14, 2011.

1. So my friend and I will normally roll up a joint at night which we both equally throw down on. He is one who doesn't have a huge tolerance for weed and has to stop smoking halfway through the joint. Would it be the respectful thing to do to put it out cuz it's both our bud even tho I'm only a little high?

2. I say you should keep smoking til your high, but once you're both high you might as well just save it for the both of you to smoke later. Also, considering your friend has a lower tolerance, you should suggest that he throw in less next time, so you won't feel guilty about hitting the joint even though he's good on it.

3. [quote name='"WeedBratton"']I say you should keep smoking til your high, but once you're both high you might as well just save it for the both of you to smoke later. Also, considering your friend has a lower tolerance, you should suggest that he throw in less next time, so you won't feel guilty about hitting the joint even though he's good on it.[/quote]

Good thinking about him throwing down less. Never thought of that

4. you should just let him smoke the whole fucken jay and watch him act a fool.

5. Yea that's weird that they would quit out.

We used to tell people if you wanna smoke with us you cant pass on the grass.

6. When i first started smokin every day it was with my buddy kyle, he worked second shift so he would get home at ten and we would blaze at midnight, i would often have to stop smoking cuz my throat would hurt or i would be baked as fuck and not know what to do with my hands and shit and become awkward. we would alwasy roll up a fat doob and he always threw down more for the same reason. Now i can handle my scandle and we throw equal parts down, we throw eachother free nugs if we are dry, good smokin buddies i have. Not sure what is really realavent in this post but hey their ya go.

7. Just get him really stoned until his tolerance gets higher. The higher the better (in most cases).

8. hmmmmmmm hmmmmmmmmm hmmmmmmmmm hmmmmmmmmm hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm yeah just tell him he can throw in less he will actually be like "ah what a good friend trying to save me bud"

9. This is the best suggestion.
    Another option would be you could both roll up your own spliff and then he could put his out when he was good.

10. There's no reason to make someone go past their limit, whether you think they have actually reached it or not is irrelevant, you can surely nudge them to keep it, but you shouldn't make someone do something they don't want to do, especially when it comes to drug use.

11. But everyone wants to keep smoking more marijuana...

12. Smoke it til you're done. He's the one at fault for bitching out half thru, after throwing down for a full joint.

Next time, kick him squar' in the nuts and smoke the rest in his FACE.

13. I agree with everyone else. Have him throw in less or just roll his own up. Both would prolly work out equally

14. Sounds like he's afraid of getting high and as soon he feels a buzz he just dips out, his tolerance can't be as low as it appears, there's no way he get's fully lit off a few tokes from a J, no way... :smoke:

Just take the tokes slowly, and make sure he's chilled out and comfortable, he might be uncomfortable with the environment he's in. Go to a neat outdoor spot somewhere away from public streets, sit down on a bench and smoke the J with some food/drink ;)

15. that is perfect

16. dude, tell you're friend to man up. whenever you feel too high or super fucked, smoke more, that's what my friends and i do :smoke: :hello: