Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do I Just smoke more?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by fountaincityman, Sep 22, 2021.

1. Let us say I have two strains one has 10% and one 20% THC. If I smoke twice as much of the 10% can I get as high as I get on the 20%?

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. It doesn't quite work that way. Different strains = different effects

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. No. You will cough more though.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. Yes. The answer is ALWAYS smoke more.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. THC doesn't really matter. It's a matter of tricomes. A lower thc strain can be strong than a high thc strain.

6. Mix the two and get %30 higher.

Not really. There's a lot more to buds than just THC. CBD has some major effects with a low quantity. %10 THC and %10 CBD will really couch lock your ass. There's several different canabinoids. Each add to the effect.

7. You can use logic. Let's say it took one joint of 20% to get baked. So 10% would be only half baked. Hmm. Let's get some baking powder on this... ah that's better. So assuming I am smoking 20% THC and hash... which I am. Where was I? Oh yeah. So if it was some brick that'd been stored 6 months and was 2% THC, could I still get baked if I smoked 10 joints one after another? I know I'd get smoked.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. No ones ever had to hold my hand through a decision like this

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. But a few people have held a lighter for me on a twelve foot bong.

Wish my arms were longer.

Or my lungs bigger.

• Funny Funny x 2
  10. Odd. I always have wished my penis was bigger. Arms and lungs are NOT my glaring area of need.
    :cry: