Do i have to?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Deleted member 97913, Apr 11, 2009.

1. do i have to germinate? if it isnt needed than i will just plant seeds. im in no way trying to do a quality grow. i just want to scatter some plants where i have found good spots.

i just dont think i could carry germinated seeds to the grow spot. its kinda rugged. and they would probaly get fucked up on the way.

2. its not nesessary but helps..... if you germinate you give them a nice clean start, make sure wich ones sprout open. and its easyer to plant them.

if u dont wanna germinate.... jus plant them shallow in the soil and water it every day to keep it moist. they will eventually crack and rise out of the ground like zombies. but you will have your plants where u want it.

just remember.... its not a guarantee that all your seeds will crack and sprout

and about 60% of them will be males. so check them on a regular so u can pull them out before your females get messed up

3. pre germinating is a really good idea. carry the small transplants in a cup with a cup on top. and there is no way 60% of plants will be male ive found the opposite true in my experience even bagseed.

4. Unless he buys feminzed seeds and Actually marijuana usually has a 1:1 ratio of males to females. So 50% would be males