Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do I Have To Worry?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Elmbick Blues, Sep 4, 2014.

1. I was going back to my dorm room and this kid I haven't seen all summer was sitting on a bench near the entrance to the on campus apartments (so its lit up and there are big cameras directly above him).  I go over to say hello and I shook his hand and walked away and I noticed he had money in his hand.  

Then I turn around to head back to my place and walk past another kid, who I now realize was selling him bud.  He sat on the bench right next to him to make the deal (it was fucking obvious).  My question is, if this kid eventually got busted would they think I was involved somehow? (I was wearing a backpack and it was 11:30 at night) I didn't know it was taking place at all, it happened really quickly.

2. :laughing: :laughing:  go to bed and get a good night's sleep for class tomorrow

nothing to worry about

3. Trash the backpack and shave your head. Otherwise gl in court.

4. yeah I figured I'll be good.  I just get easily paranoid sometimes.

5. op is clearly a fugitive

6. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mwi_LuXYwSI

7. Go to bed..

Happy toking!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. Lol, dude you're not going to get busted for being there. It's not like they were smoking a joint and you took a hit. You're fine.

9. lol shit I thought I was paranoid

10. This is some next level shit.

11. I doubt you'd get in trouble with the law for taking a hit either..

12. How close are you to Mexico

13. xD wowow :v like everyone else said go to sleep  .

i thought i was paranoid as shit :v :eek:

:bongin:

14. . I'm pretty sure if a cop saw you smoking weed, he would at least fine you. Unless your from Colorado or Cali (I think?)

15. don't drop the soap in jail