Do i have to use a 2 liter bottle for a gravity bong?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by PeacefulStoner, Feb 12, 2011.

1. Shouldn't make a difference I'd think

2. They will both work, but im my opinion they are both too big.
    I like regular water bottles you you can actually clear all in one hit.

3. you will be fine. as long as you follow the original design it shouldnt really matter what your chamber is. I used to use little water bottles for mine when i didnt have a two liter around

4. I like using regular sized water bottles. They work great for GB's, and the smoke doesnt go stale and yellow (yuk):smoke:

5. You can use the 2 liter ones, but its not a necessity. I prefer using sobe bottles, especially the glass ones if I can find one/have one. There the perfect size, you can clear it in one hit and its smooth. Also, the walls of the bottle are bit thicker than alot of water bottles out there.

I should take a picture of my friends grav and post it. Its made out of a glass sobe bottle and has a glass on glass stem with a defuser on the bottom. Hits like a champ and is alot smoother than many other gravs.

6. The empty half gallon would be easier to make, considering there is a built in handle already to lift the grav :D also the cap is much easier to rig because they arent as hard as soda caps. keep tokin!

7. I made one using a smart water bottle, 1L I think? Anyways I love it, perfect size hit for me but the only problem is that its really tall so its hard to find something big enough to fit the whole bottle lol

8. I can recall the times where I smoked stale smoke.

Never again.

9. Fuck gravity bongs man... make a waterfall(reverse gravity bong) So much more efficient and easier to use.

10. How is a water a reverse gravity bong?

I personally make a water fall bong(with a hole the size of a quarter at the bottom) and stick it in a bucket of water like you do with a gravity bong. I hate messing around with refilling shit.