Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

do i have to take the outer leaf off before i roll a dutch

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by KushSmokaa, Jan 19, 2011.

1. ive never rolled a blunt, ive smoked a blunt, rolled a j and ive watched videos on how to roll a blunt and seen threads so im getting a dutch palma and i wanna know if i have to take the outer leaf off because it seems like i would mess it up on this step

does it matter if you take the outer leaf off because like i said it seems complicated so if i just cracked it and ripped an inch off the bottom [cancer paper] would the blunt be fucked cuz your just taking off and then putting back on a layer of the blunt

and isnt the outer leaf tobacco? like i said im a noob to blunts :rolleyes: and i know they are made of tobacco leaves so ya

also are they any cigars where you just crack it and stuff it then seal it back up? and if i were to rip the outer leaf on accident would i not be able to smoke just the inside paper? thanks :smoke:

2. Just go to the link in my sig.

theres many ways to roll, but I think the way in my thread is pretty universal.

3. it depends on how you roll... personally, i cut the dutch straight through the middle and stick the leaf to the paper...just youtube it or search around here...visuals are best to learn with..you'll be rolling like a pro in no time..just practice ;)

4. Lol Im glad you know about my thread.

Did ya roll your blunt yet OP?

Edit: Ohh, and yea, if the leaf rips, you can smoke the blunt without the outer leaf. Its just going to burn faster.

5. na man i use some back woods and swishers jus have them moist split it stuff it lick and walla your done

6. ya I do it that way to, when i first started smoking i used to take the leaf off n shit but it takes longer and more work so now i just cut it down the middle take cancer paper off and rip off extra paper depending on how much weed i have

7. I agree it takes longer and more work, better to just leave it.

8. now that some time has passed by you should take a pic of the next time you roll so we can rate it :)

9. Yea, most people i know just cut the bitch down the middle. If its a big dutch then we usually leaf it first. But for rillos just cut that bitch down. Youtube is your friend.

10. i have no clue how to post pics. im so un educated with grasscity well not completely but i dont know how to quote multiple people and respond to seperate people in one post ill learn eventually :/

but thats not what this threads about.