Do I have to sign my package?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by brian753, Jan 12, 2012.

1. Order total was just under $40 USD.

I ordered from CGP and already got my email for shipping. I WANTED to order from here but customs are a problem.

Anyways, for a purchase of a glass spoon and under 40 bucks will they leave it at my door or will it need to be signed? thx

2. It'll probably be ok. I had a $400 guitar left at my door not signed for. :)

3. idk about cgp send them a message and how was customs a problem?? pipes are not illegal unless they have marijuana resin on them....

4. dont want parents knowing what i ordered and cgp has horrible customer service

5. okay well what shipping company are they using? if its usps 9/10 they wont get one but other companies might just let your parents go to the door to sign for it and say your not there? if your parents wont do that then i guess your just screwed.....

6. ups but i payed with my own prepaid credit card

7. I've ordered from GC and there was no problem with customs when shipping to the U.S. and they did not request a sig. You could've shipped it to a buddy's house if parents are a problem

8. oh it was a bong and a spoon, which came in separate packages different days.

9. I don't fully understand your circumstances unless you are worried your parents are going to go through your mail.

Mine never would have so just buy a new t-shirt or something and don't let them see it so when they ask what you ordered you say "I bought this t-shirt"

But in short I have had much more expensive orders online and they knock on your door and hand it to anyone who answers or they leave you a slip in your mail box to pick it up from the post office.

10. (Insert penis joke) hehe:)

11. If you got registered/mail with tracking, usually a signature is required when it is delivered and they can therefor put that the package is delivered in the tracking information. Money doesn't have anything to do with it. Just that most people that send an expensive item in a package, they will lay down an extra few bucks so they have a confirmation themselves that the package arrived at the customers door(so they don't get ripped off for a replacement, etc.).

Good luck with the shipment.