Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

do i have the right kind of niacin?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by jmoney_sikxx, Dec 22, 2008.

1. i know you are supposed to use the time release ones but the bottle said nothing about time release. it says they are no flush Niacin 500 mg, are these the wrong ones? if this is the case i will just exchange them, i have the reciept and they are unopened

2. you know just taking a niacin won't pass a drug test right?

3. yes, i have been drinking plenty of water everyday along with 4 cranberry extract pills a day, some of this detox tea stuff and plan on adding the niacin to my daily routine tomorrow.

two weeks til the DT

4. oh good. you should probably be okay then. i don't think the time release matters, just as long as you get the B vitamin. 500 mg along with a lot of water and exercise will do you well.

5. thanks for your help, any other opinions? i know there is one kind that doesnt work at one that does, can anyone else help?

6. It won't help.

Be careful if you take high doses tho, it can cause nasty stuff like blindness.

Again, it WILL NOT HELP YOU PASS THAT TEST. cranberry juice or bladder infection medication will not help untill the week of your test, and are really only important right before the test like in the last day.

7. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Niacin

No flush won't do the things that normal niacin will. But it will help you pass your drug test just as much as the normal niacin, because normal niacin won't do anything either.