Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do I have the best dealer ever?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TragclyHipCheck, Apr 13, 2011.

1. I can hang and chill with him, he'll put me a spot out whether small or large(no timeline on paying just when I have it), has never been dry for the last 10 yrs (primo hash and dank) and to top it off he'll call me out of nowhere and ask if I want to go to a concert with him ON HIM!

We've been to KISS, IRON MAIDEN and now going to RUSH all in a limo drinks and smoke all on him! :hello:

Can't ask for any better of a guy to know. (and no I am not his only friend LOL)

Peace Blades

2. fucking lucky

3. great man. my dealer is a great friend of mine. like everyone is intimidated by my dealer/best friend. but then i fuck with him bad. like haha idk. its funny. coming into his house when he has random folk over buying and im like

"mother fucker this is my neighbor hood i told you to quit selling that shit on my block" holding this wierd cap gun that looks real. and everyone in there paniks haha i just love my dealer being my best friend. we fucks with ppls

4. ahh man i love rush. saw em 3 years back. amazing.

5. And I thought my dealer was tight...

6. people still buy weed? I thought every one was growing....:confused:

7. lmao hell yeah that sounds raw, lucky

8. my dealer has a stash wall that can only be opened by voice activation, the password is his orgasm sounds...so basically I gotta suck his dick everytime I need some BC Bud. You get used to it after a while.....

trollin trollin trollin XD

9. my dealer sits next to me in history

10. What is he charging you for weed though? What you are describing is just a good acquaintance, without mentioning the dealing lol

11. I thought my dealer was cool for seshing with me once. Damn.

13. Idk wtf i did there^ haha but Youre one lucky bastard

14. nice dealer ya got there.

15. sounds like your dealers wants a little more than the green in your back pocket.. haha jp

16. I'm glad I dipped my pen in your ink man.

17. You fuck em yet?

18. fuck man i wish i seen iron maiden live while blazed

19. If the guy is that great of a friend, make sure you still treat him as a friend. Even if he's buying, show him you mean well and buy drink, tip (not a tip, but pitch in or offer lunch, etc...) you get the idea. Glad you have a ultra reliable source. :hello:

20. Sounds like a cool dude. Don't fuck it up.