Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do I Have Superpowers Or Am I Really Trippin

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by TheTDCmsn, Aug 19, 2014.

1. Today was in the grocery store and was So high. Im from Europe and it Is So mixed with cultures where I live. in the store I would hear several différent languages from the people i passed by. From différent directions my brain would pull in a conversation and the Sound would Be magnified like they were talking in my ear. at times I could translate some of the Word I could translate some Words to english to understand. It's crazy how I could make them speak English in my mind to understand them. there are 2 floors and 3 escalators to go up and You Can take the buggy. The escalator Is magnetic and attaches to the car buggy So it cant move. I was upstairs and went downstairs with the buggy. im going down and some how the back left Wheel hopped up by itself maybe 6 inches. A Guy on the escalator in front of me without a buggy looked back at me and Heard the noise when the Wheel hit back on the escalator. Looking to see if the cart was Rolling down and would run into him. He was probably wondering like me how could a buggy move off of an escalator. When I paid for my food I turned around and saw a Guy in line behind Me and he looked evil. His eyes were staring straight not moving and his eyes were red. He was a weird looking Guy. Idk if he was a spirit I summoned or if the heavens or hell sent him because he was not normal looking. when I was in the line I also Heard the store alarm. Never have I Heard an alarm in a store accidently go off. I thought all thèse things I did. It's not laced. This was my 4th time with edibles ever, 4 times in 2 weeks and the 3 other times i was on edibles i was high but never felt like this. I ate a gram of firecracker edibles

2. #2 Captain_Jack, Aug 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 19, 2014
    I want what you're smoking... Or eating I suppose

3. #3 tictactoker, Aug 19, 2014
    Damn bruh, you high...
    Or maybe somebody put too many mushrooms on your pizza if y'know what I mean

4. OP smoking that strong

Sent from my iPhone on the moon

5. No, not superpowers...Those don't exist, but I can tell you what you are.  You are The One that the Oracle spoke of, the one who has come to save us from them, She told me of you...Said you would be coming.

There is still a number of things that need to be handled first, but I happen to believe these tests will be no match for your natural talent...And possibly, you will come out as...The One, Neo. :cool:

6. #7 I'm Ron Burgundy?, Aug 19, 2014
    NGCMBL.......

7. Pass that over here

Roll Another One.

8. No superpowers. Just weed. it does that with audial senses. but u were really high i feel like

9. Dude I love you but this joke gets old

Sent from space using a banana

10. Either really high and trippen or just plain nuckin futz.

11. I smoked tical in the past... years ago. One night I was so high, I literally thought I was Jesus Christ. True story. LMAO. I wasn't worried because I was Jesus. Craziness

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Google didn't help me understand :(

13. #15 I'm Ron Burgundy?, Aug 19, 2014
    There's a thread for posts like these called New Grasscity members be like...

14. OP reminds me of that "smiley face" film 

15. Sounds like you took a hit of the Jeffrey.

I see, then you may have my like!

17. You have a gift. Harness your powers for good... or evil.

Well, your shit isn't comedic gold either, champ. :cool: