Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do I have reason to be suspicious?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by tgrape18, Jun 11, 2010.

1. So today while I was buying a couple gs, my dealer randomly asked if I wanted any crack, heroine or shrooms. I politely declined all and just got my weed, but that was a bit weird. My weed looks, smells and feels fine, and he's always been reliable. Was he maybe just trying to get rid of stuff, or might he have tried something?

2. Just a question, there's nothing to worry about. He makes much more money of crack and heroin than he does weed most likely and by getting you to start he'd have another customer. Shrooms isn't a bad idea though.

3. Well, he IS a dealer they don't always stick to one product. Maybe he figured why not throw it out there to see if you were potentially interested.

I wouldn't be concerned if your pick up is fine.

4. Sounds like he offered you a side of crack, heroin or shrooms with your weed value meal.

Doesn't sound suspicious to me, he's a drug dealer, they deal drugs.

5. What you should be is happy you got a shroom connect!

6. That's what I was thinking, those are hard to find.

7. yeah I guess, but I'm kind of on a strict weed only policy. I get that shrooms are fine, I just want to stay comfortable at one level, you know?

8. I justify it by saying; "If it grows it's good."

Shrooms is nothing to fuck with though. If you're not sure about it, don't do it. If you want to do it, you better do your research first.

9. Damn I wish I had a guy comin at me tryin to sell me shrooms. buy that shit.

10. well technically heroin is grown. but i guess that you could say its processed from plant to drug. idk. good policy. :D

11. Touche, but you get what I mean.

12. Go smoke some poison ivy and tell me thats good. Sorry but I really want people to stop saying that weeds fine cuz its natural or grows or other BS.

As to the OP, your weed will be fine if thats what your worried about. I suppose you're thinking that he put crack in your weed to get you addicted? If so you're not going to buy from him any more and then he would lose you, so your weed is most likely safe and he was just curious what else he could sell you. Get some of those shroomies though:hello:

13. Technically Opium is grown and then processed into H!

14. Personally i would've gone for the H

Can't pass up that deal.

15. Do you mean are you suspicious that he may have laced your weed? You have nothing to worry about :smoke: him lacing your weed with something would just be a waste of his money. If he was trying to get rid of it, there are much better ways than lacing random people's weed :p

16. very true. Thanks guys, I feel better now :)

17. #17 Blunt, Jun 11, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 11, 2010
    One of the key reasons marijuana is still healthy is because it is all natural, unlike radioactive tobacco products these days because of the additives put in by tobacco companies. All I meant was that when talking about drugs you can't go wrong if it grows from the earth, unlike crack and meth which are manufactured chemically. Don't take me out of context and use some common sense before over exaggerating what I said.