Do I have OCD?

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by 420neverforget, Dec 8, 2012.

1. I've always just assumed I've had a mild(or not) case of ocd. It's just little things. While I'm thinking on the computer, I'll move the cursor in a very specific pattern/shape thing. I used to step on sidewalk cracks in a specific order of left and right foot, but I think weed has helped me stop that. I'm not all twitchy and shit and I'm not one of those people that says 'oh I'm ocd about that' when you leave my light on, it's just little mathematical things I do in my mind when I think. I think cannabis and meditation is helping me with this, but writing it out for the first time sort of helps putting perspective on it.

2. Hey,

I do the same stuff, when I have been smoking I do it a lot less. Don't think there is any problem mate, just do things in a specific way which is chilled :)

Peace

3. Definitely a form of OCD, but nothing serious and you obviously have it under control, seems like you're doing fine man, they're minor things and nothing that's affected you too much.

4. Your mind is playing games with you man, get a job.