Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

do i have green crack

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by mtn dew n weed, Feb 26, 2012.

1. i got some weed the other day from my buddy and i remember him talking about having green crack like a couple weeks ago. I forgot to ask what kind of weed i bought but anyways its very sticky when your breaking it up and it smells through 2 bags, it seems like sativa to me, it makes me jumpy and stuff, dont really get to hungry but still a little bit, and super bad dry mouth. Hope thats enough to describe it. So do you think this is green crack?

2. No, it's Banana king kush

theres no way we can tell what you have unless we were smoking it and looking at it in real life

3. ... so, you want people to guess based on the fact that it:

smells through two bags
    makes you "jumpy and stuff"
    makes you a little hungry
    gives you dry mouth

That describes every sativa and besides "jumpy and stuff" (which is subjective) they all apply to indica strains as well.

Even if you posted a picture and gave a much more detailed description of the high and smell, people most likely couldn't give you more than an educated guess.

4. And even if we could smoke it and see it in real life, we still would have no idea what strain it is.

@OP.. lol...

5. true haha sorry im high

6. Actually it's skunk crunk kush

Or actually since it smells through to bags could be some of that supreme tropical mango kush I had couple months ago.