Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

do i have gangreen?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by brian8472, Apr 2, 2004.

1. ok this is a lil bit freaky, last night i slept on my arm and it had no feeling at all for awhile and now today i have this medium sized light green bruse in the middle of my arm could it be gangreen? i need some opinions cause if it is im gonna call the hospital and get it cut out or whatever they do or maby im just being paranoid lol im doing so many drugs and all.. opinions, suggestions please reply quantifly and rapidly i need opinions!

2. No it wont be gangrene i can assure you

3. hahaha sorry to laugh but this to me is funny the only way you can get gangreen is if you get a cut and it gets infected really badly

4. gangrene does come from infection generally. I've slept on my arm funny a couple times and woken up with absolutely no feeling and it had a funny color. That will scare the fuck out of you and wake you up fast. I think you're fine. Just make sure not to sleep on it weird. Now I'm thinking about those times when I woke up like that. I couldn't move my fingers or anything below the shoulder. I just sat there massaging my feelingless arm until I could move it again. That's not something I want to do again.

5. happens to me all the time. if I sleep on it (using my arm as a pillow) it cuts off the circulation I think so i can't feel it for awhile. Its kinda funny, like a piece of meat hanging off my shoulder. Its never changed colors though.... probably just some bruising though. I wouldn't worry about it unless it starts moving on its own doing naughty stuff like its possessed (idol hands, awesome).

6. Lol.. I've been known to sit crosslegged for a few hours, then when I go to get up, I either walk really funny for a few minutes, or can't walk at all... It really is an odd feeling.. ;)

7. sitting crosslegged...hmm....

8. lol, no, there is no possible way you have gangrene. Gangrene comes from infected cuts that fester and cause tissue to start to die. It turns green or black and smells horrendous. I've only seen gangrene once, and that was enough for a lifetime.