Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do I have anything to be worried about?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by mcduffz, Nov 11, 2009.

1. Well my mom hired a cleaning lady to clean my whole house including my bedroom. Im very worried because im 90% sure that she will find something weed or drug related. I prob have alot of loose weed all over the place. I have also lost 2 baggies in my room. I also have stems all over the place and im sure she is going to find weed or a bong or something. If she found anything would she report me to the police you think? I also have vicodins under my bed i cannot get to and im sure she is cleaning under my bed.

2. I doubt a cleaning lady is going to turn you in to the police; more likely she just takes what she finds.

If she's a mother I could see her turning you in to your mom though.

I would buy a small lockbox and do a clean run through of the place just to be safe.

3. if she told on u she would lose her job right? so probly not id say, my house cleaner comes on monday, wednesday and friday from 9am till 5 pm. she knows about all my weed but she doesnt say anything to my parents or anything

shud b fine but if ur worried id hide it still

4. How could a cleaning lady get to something that you can't get to? Just clean up all of your illegal stuff and put it in a drawer or something. They don't clean the inside of your drawers.