do i have anxiety?

Discussion in 'General' started by RaiderJohnny420, Oct 11, 2012.

1. I dont know what to call this but i always get too woried about stuff and when i go by this place where i got mugged i get this worried feeling and sometimes i think about it for a while until i calm down i guess what should i do and is this anxiety that im feeling or what . I also get it randomly

2. you need to get laid my friend, i was depress when i was a virgin too

3. Probably. Doesn't sound too severe, just work on thinking positively now before its too late. If it goes unchecked, anxiety has the potential to take over your mind completely for days at a time, especially if your smoking weed.

4. You may have minor anxiety. i was diagnosed with general anxiety almost a year ago and your experiences sound similar but less severe than mine. As Justin said try to find a way to cope now because he is right, having panic attacks and insomnia for days at a time are the norm for me. When i first went to the hospital because i was unable to fall asleep for 84 hours and was starting to minor delusions. you dont want it to get to that point, however i noticed something was wrong long before this but just thought it was stress in my life building up so i ignored it.

5. Depends on how rational your worries are.. MJ can cause temporary paranoia but if you get paranoid when you arent high it could be related to other unmentionables.