Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do I have ADD/ADHD?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Legendaryvash121, Jul 3, 2015.

1. I have never been diagnosed with anything. I procrastinated my whole life, I have trouble reading because I tend to get distracted or the book bores me, my family thinks im lazy, I get bored pretty much anything. But when ever I smoke herb, I feel so productive. If I needed something to do, ill do it right away. Ive asked my mom, but she tells me I am just lazy.Now that I cant smoke weed I feel miserable. Is there anybody in my position?

2. Yea I am. I am also an adult though and don't get grounded for my weed being found lol. OG Kush is perfect for helping with ADHD.

3. Well I got arrested for being around the wrong cats. So im just waiting for my court day to finish. Ive been smoking squares but it seems to make me feel like a zombie.

4. As a smoker my best advice is stop smoking. I can't/don't want to quit but never thought I would get addicted. Now I am and even though I enjoy it I wish I never started.

As for your question I feel like everybody has add/adhd. I was never diagnosed with it but I remember being younger never able to focus on what my teachers were talking about.

5. yo same exact situation here. except i don't regret it... yet

6. DO NOT FUCKING ASK FOR A MEDICAL DIAGNOSIS FROM A BUNCH OF UNEDUCATED INTERNET GOERS

HOLY SHIT MAN OR WOMAN IT IS TWO THOUSAND AND FUCKING FIFTEEN, THERE IS OBAMACARE, GO TALK TO A FUCKING PYSCHOLOGIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FUCK!

7. #7 Galaxy420, Jul 3, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 3, 2015
    if you were born in amreica the add started at christmas where you got so many toys you ran around not knowing which one to play with going crazy with opportunity. well, we run around not knowing what to focus on from then on because of all the opportunity. and though and only not knowing there is opportunity seems your issue?? seek opportunity everywhere, it will not run out

8. I have adhd and when it going goin gone! That's another home run for Spacely sprockets!!