Do I have a shot with this girl?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by BudDude51, Jun 6, 2012.

1. Hola fellow blades, a slight bit nervous about asking my question, but figured i'd maybe also get some solid advice here as well, so try not to rip me apart haha:p

So there's this girl that works at a coffee shop that I get my lunch from every now and again. And let me tell you, this girl is fucking GORGEOUS. It also helps she seems to have a pretty chill attitude and isn't too uptight and into herself. Anyway, one of the dudes I work with is apparently pretty good friends with this girl, known her a long time and what not. Well i'm sort of tempted to ask this girl out, but I kind of feel like i'm not even close to being in her league. My main issue is i've never been super confident in my ability to talk to or pick up women, and especially in my overall confidence in myself. Let's just say I don't have very good "game". Back to what i'm trying to ask here, one, am I stepping on my co workers toes if I do try to ask this girl out? And two, do I even have a shot with her, should I even bother? Sorry I hopped around the subject there, was just trying to sort out all the facts. Any help or info is greatly appreciated, thanks

2. you wont know if you don't try. Who gives a shit about your coworker, it's not like he is your good friend that wants to hook up with her.

3. From the severe lack of info, id say yes

4. You should definitely give it a shot. Worst thing that'll happen is she says no and you move on.

5. Won't know if you're out of her league until you try. Do it. For real

;)

6. motha fuck a league! even if she says no your "game" level goes up at least two points man.and like ^ said, whats the worst she can do? say no ,knock you out, and inform the townsmen?????

7. the fact that you have to ask a bunch of people on the internet who've never met you OR the girl in question means you probably don't have a chance.

but hey, may as well try.

8. fuck no, this dudes in there like swim wear. in there like chin hair. ok bye

9. My advice don't leave you're run to late.The longer you leave it the harder it'll get/ The wodr it'll get. She may also get a bf in that time ect ect.

imo you should make you're move soon. It'll just get harder than more time the pass's by. You don't want to be like me. trust me on that ! I'm 21 and haven't even got the balls to talk to a girl ? Didn't do i when i was younger and now i regret it but that's ok because i've learned from my mistakes and now i can help you

10. Just ask her out, man. :)

11. Since you don't have game

Just compliment her

"You look great today ... actually that's a lie ... you look great everyday"
    Then she's gonna be like
    Awww omgz thankz youz soz muchz althoe she may not show it as much
    Then you be like
    Do you wanna grab lunch sometime ?
    Then she's like yeaa
    Then when you guys are eating lunch your whisper dirty things in her ear then you take her in the guys bathroom( noone will mind but you might have an audience) and fuck her on the baby changing station

12. Fucking her is a good idea ^ nothing wrong with bustin' a nut

13. Well I asked her, and she said she's down to come hangout with me and a few friends next week to help celebrate my birthday, so I was stoked about that. Too bad the friend of hers that I work with is being a total douche canoe about it but hey, whatever lol now let's just hope the rest goes according to plan

14. go for it. I had a similar situation happen to me a few months back and it was a pretty big boost of confidence. In the end I ended up fucking myself over and didnt put work in where I shouldve.

15. who cares about "game" just ask her out and be yourself :]

16. Yeah man. Give it a shot. The worst she can say is know. When you go to get your morning coffee tomorrow spark up a conversation about types of coffee with her, then lead into asking her what she's doing after work.

17. LOL at people who don't read the whole thing. Good man. Hope this shit works out. I would totally high five you for "douche canoe" in fact. I might use it from time to time

18. [quote name='"BudDude51"']Well I asked her, and she said she's down to come hangout with me and a few friends next week to help celebrate my birthday, so I was stoked about that. Too bad the friend of hers that I work with is being a total douche canoe about it but hey, whatever lol now let's just hope the rest goes according to plan[/quote]

Put some visine in his drink
    Nice!!!!!!

19. Bring a blunt and be like, we should go smoke this. But do it in a smooth as fuck voice otherwise you're fucked. If she says no then order coffee and smoke it while she's making it. Win win.

20. Good job, man! On to the next step! hahah :D