Do I have a reason to be pissed?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by bookoobluntz, Oct 14, 2009.

1. I'll try to keep this somewhat short, so please bare with me....

So I picked up an O on the front from my dude on Sunday, and ask him when he wanted me back to pay him, he told me Tuesday (today) and I said that's fine. Well my ex room-mate that recently moved in with my dude said "well I'm coming down Tuesday I can bring you another one and bring his money back". I tell him that's fine, I figured it would save me like $20 in gas and 4 hours of driving.

Well I talk to him around 11 this morning and he says he's getting ready to leave to come down but "doesn't have anything for me". Then turns around and says he has 3 o's he's bringing with him. So now I'm really confused. He then explains me to me that he's selling 2 of them for what he pays for em and he's got a couple people that want halves, and I'm still goin "wtf where's mine?"...

So about 3 o clock rolls around and I call him to see if he wanted to burn one while he was is town or whatever and to give him money to bring back to dude. He answers and says he's going to make a couple stops and he'd pick me up in like about 45 minutes. Well an hour and a half go by so I call him, no answer. Another 45 minutes, call again, no answer. Finally he calls me back around 6:30ish and tells me he's on his way out of town.
    I'm like "wtf man? I thought you were coming to get dude's cash?". He said "oh my bad, well I'm 15 minutes outta town, I'm not turning around" I asked him to wait so I could bring it to him and he told me it wasn't his "fucking" problem.

So yeah, dude didn't get his money (and now is pissed at me), I'm outta herb... and that fuckin prick fucked me over again.

Cliffs --

- picked up an o on the front sunday
    - friend offered to bring me another one today and bring my cash back for dude
    - friend brings 3 o's to town today
    - friend jerks me around ignoring me for over 2 hours
    - try to meet him to give him my cash to bring back, and he tells me he's 15 minutes outta town... I ask him to wait so I can bring it to him and he tells me it's not his fucking problem....
    - my dude's pissed at me

I don't know, should I be pissed?

2. #2 CjX, Oct 14, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 14, 2009
    Edit: wait i think I misread this, let me reread

I did misread it, got lost with "dude" until I figured out that "dude" was a person.

Alright, call back your dealer who lives with "dude" and tell him what happened. Tell'em that you were expecting him to come pick up the money, and when he didn't show up hours later you called him. Then he told you he was a bit out of town, and that you offered to drive to him and give him the money, but he declined.

Tell him you still have his money, but it's "dude"'s fault that he didn't get it when you told him he would. Then if you don't want to drive up, say you're too caught up with work and other shit, to make the drive up anytime this week and that you were hoping to pay him back when "dude" came over. Then say if he comes down, you can pay him.

Should all work out, now the blame is with "dude" (like it should be) and you can be back on good terms with your dealer, AND pay him back without having to drive down.

3. Yes you do have reason to be pissed.

Tell dude number 1 what dude number 2 did and hopefully you dudes can work it out.

Its not a huge deal, if he is a dick about it then find a new connect

4. Beat Up #2
    Bring #1 his money.

Problem solved :hello:

5. yeah, that's pretty fucked. The least he coulda done is come get your money.

6. Do what this man said. And possibly bitch slap this dude around next time you see him. See if he breaks his promise again.

7. I tried texting my dude earlier after my buddy said he left town, and he still hasnt answered me so I really don't know what he has to say about it.

If I could find a new connect I would, but they are few and far between up here unless you want qpers of shitty schwag for $500 lol

8. I've only gotten into one other argument with dude #2 (lol) and when I raised my voice he ran and hid behind all our friends. I can't beat him up, I'd feel bad no matter how bad he fucked me over haha

9. ya you can, and should be pissed. just let your dude know whats up and that you have his money and will get it to him soon. like today or thursday. if he can front you an o, he probably wont absolutely need the cash right away. if you buy from him regularly and always been legit about shit, he probably trusts ya at least a bit. next time just make sure ya do it all yourself and dont put faith in the 2nd dude

10. I don't know what's going on, dude hasn't got back to me. So it seems to me like he doesn't care about his money.... I guess I'ma end up makin the 2 hour drive to drop it in his mailbox

11. Okay let me get this straight. You bought an ounce Sunday and didn't have to pay your dealer until Tuesday? And your dealers friend was gonna go over to bring you ANOTHER ounce and you were going to pay him the money for the first ounce you bought plus the one you wanted Tuesday. Now you're out of bud (how the fuck!?) and your dealer is mad because his friend that was going to bring you another O and was suppose to get the money from you to pay back your dealer? I would be mad I guess. You have to explain to your dealer what his friend did though.

12. Kinda lol

I picked up my O on Sunday with the agreement I paid him Tuesday. My like best friend/ex roommate just moved in with my dealer a week or 2 ago, and said he was coming down this way on Tuesday and that he'd pick up my cash for the o and bring it back. This conversation is happening in front of our dealer, and I asked my dealer if I could get another on the front when he came down on Tuesday and I sent him back with cash for the first one. My dealer said he was fine with it, whatever. Well Tuesday rolls around and after he got to town, he said he'd swing by in about 45 minutes, after he made a couple stops. Well after an hour and a half I tried calling, and again like 45 minutes later. I finally get a hold of him around 6:30ish and he tells me he's 15 minutes out of town and that he wasn't turning around. I asked him to wait so I could run my dealers cash to him and he replied that it "wasn't his fucking problem".

Now I have no clue what he told my dealer, but my dealer won't answer my phone calls or texts.... while I'm sitting here with $325 that he was supposed to have yesterday.

13. Well obviously you can't depend on that ex roommate of yours. Unfortunately you have to drive there and give him his money before he tries to get back at you or something (idk where you live but here....you'd be FUCKED).

Also, how in the flying fuck are you out of weed? It's only Wednesday!

14. I would maybe be annoyed, but I don't know about pissed...

I mean, dude offered a favor because he'd be in town, and then didn't follow through. It sucks, but he's right that you getting money to your dealer isn't exactly his problem... :confused_2:

How were you going to get him the money before dude offered to help you? :confused:

15. thank god for cliffs, a stoned/drunk guy can't read this and eat a bagel at the same time. yeah i'd be pissed.

16. #16 bookoobluntz, Oct 15, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 15, 2009

yeah, I found out real fast I can't depend on him

I didn't smoke it all myself that's for sure lol

17. He was my best fucking friend, we've lived together for almost a year. No it might not be his problem, but I know I would make sure I picked up his money if the situation had been reversed.

I was going to make the trip myself to pay dude, and pick up more, if he hadn't offered.

18. if he offered then yeah dude be pissed.
    but if he didnt then thats not his problem.

just shows you cant depend on people
    if you want something done you gotta do it yourself.