Do I have a problem?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by atomikmongoose, Feb 27, 2009.

1. K so this is an old story but still one that puzzles me. About 6 months ago my ex-girlfriend finally decided to give me head. She was down there a half hour and nothing was coming out, don't get me wrong it felt great, but Thor's Hammer (name for my johnson) wouldn't shoot my seeds in her mouth. I'm not sure if she really sucked at sucking or whether I have something wrong with me. I can cum btw I know that for a fact :p

2. Some girls just don't do it well enough. Tell her to use a little hand in combination with her mouth ;)

edit: if you have a problem so did I (with my last ex)

3. Wouldn't sucking at sucking be a good thing?

On topic though, does she use a good technique?

4. i wouldn't really know, it was her first time and my first time. haven't gotten any since then either

5. That could have been the problem. The first time I got a blow job I didn't get off. Then again, we were parked in a physician's office parking lot late at night at like 11:45 pm.

6. I'd try to get her to use her both her hands, one hand working with the mouth, and the other on the... whatver nickname you have for em haha. Shit feels amazing though.

7. Are you implying she juggle his balls?

8. get her to pierce her tongue. I swear

9. it took me a while my first time too i wouldnt worry about it

10. unfortunately she's a girly girl who goes to catholic school and won't get her tongue pierced :(, and my balls are called the beads of chaos, haven't given them individual names yet ;)

11. That's the only sexual contact you've had in 6 months ?!

Wow...

Better luck next time. I've had that problem during intercourse, but never from getting head.

Maybe she wasn't that skilled ? If that's the case, lend a hand by jerking off while she's sucking it. If you can't get off then, yeah you got some probs...

12. Thor's hammer and the beads of chaos???

damn you have some mythical sounding genitals. :hide:

13. #13 Skeletor, Feb 27, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 27, 2009
    i cant cum from just getting blown, they always have to add the hand or they are gonna be there for a while. but hey if you get bored bring a game boy and enjoy

edit: i forgot about the deep throat, a girl needs to be able to get it down

14. lmao. my boyfriend never has this problem but i know the hand definitely helps either way

15. genitals are fucking epic

16. If it's her first time, chances are there wasn't enough spit. Have her drench that beast up like she's trying to drown it.

17. no, she does

she blows at blowing!

18. i have this same problem... and i thought for a while it might be me... but what i realized is that some girls just dont do it right...

and i know this because my gf cant make me cum by sucking only... sometimes she can but not often.... i always thought there was something wrong with my junk till one day i met this girl and got the best blowjob i ever had, and i came just fine... so... lol tell her to practice :hello:

19. EPIC! :hello:

20. Lol my ex sucked ass at head too. Shed barely get any down, then shed always stop, right when its starting to go somewhere. And she always had this little part of one of her cuspids or somethin that would slide in the same spot over and over and it would start to hurt hella bad. So i made her use her lips to cover her teeth. And one way to make me bust faster, is if you know you can jizz in her mouth. So tell her that.