Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

do i have a problem?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by happy tree, Feb 21, 2009.

1. #21 Mandeponium, Feb 23, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 23, 2009
    Don't watch a movie. I haven't finished a movie in 6 weeks because I keep falling asleep in the middle of it. I suggest going somewhere. Take a walk. Go eat at a restaurant. Just get off the couch and see where life takes you!

Or smoke less. I once made some super powerful magic muffins and passed out in my room even though I had planned to hang out with this chick. Damn you Mary Jane! I could've gotten laid that night!

2. You're bang on correct there, my man.

A good sativa will wake your ass up and bounce you off the couch.

All I read here are folks that are smoking depressant indicas.

3. You are obviously new to the smoking scene. This will fade with time, especially as your tolerance builds. I used to feel the same way and i drink Mt Dew and smoke at work and it works like a charm. I feel high, but i'm also energetic. So its actually a pretty good combination.

4. You should use your high effectively. Go do something FUN. There are different strains that will just make you pass out...but if your with friends or doing something cool you shouldn't fall asleep unless your tired. I dun know some people just smoke 24/7 if they got it from sun up to whenever you pass out. That's what I'm use too. Your just a light weight right now. You should go on a week long chiefin spree. FTW