Do I Have A Problem?

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by DaAppleBongMan, Dec 6, 2003.

1. hey City, this is a question for anyone that can help me. Im growing in my closet 5 plants right now 4 Apollo 11 X MTF and 1 Star Gazer the 4 Apollo 11/MTF are doing great they all sprouted about the same time but the SG im not sure about. The SG's cottledons are starting to shrivvle and they look like they might die there only about a week old so I have not ferrted at all yet. Soil is not a problem either. Lighting I know is not the problem I have 4 40watt shop light fixtures 2 hanging and 2 up against the walls on both sides. 1 warm white and 1 cool white on each one, then I also have 4 20watt smaller flo fixtures but they put out the power of 75watts because of a special reflector. All of these have warm white bulbs. My lighting cycle right now is 18/6. But enough of the talk heres the picture any response will be much appreciated.

Attached Files:

2. Alright cool thx, so I don't have to worry about them dying? cuz they are basically dead now.

3. Surprise, ... surprise a dated pic, of a plant that is over watered and with soil that is way too hot(too rich) otherwise, this plant has a good chance of recovery if in the hands of an experienced grower, .....pity!