Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

do i have a problem?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by mbleezy, Oct 8, 2008.

1. Well i am at college and i am always bored, but when i get bored all i think about is weed, smokin it, ways to smoke it, i have made a vap and bong so far. I am always on this forum. So what do you guys think, i am addicted to weed or have any problem at all? i mean i only work about 3 days a week and i usually get my work done but is in normal to think about it ALL the time? :smoke:

2. I dont think so. As long as it doesnt get in the way of your real shit, and your life is where you want it - Who cares?

3. same with me dude.... it sucks

4. its only a problem if it fucks your life up. just remember weed is to enhance your life not be your life and youl be fine.

5. I am the exact same way!!! I was wondering that myself, but actually I am taking a 2

week smoke break just to prove to myself that I don't need weed. Toke breaks/ smoke

breaks never help when on this thread because that is all this is about.

6. Get a hobby.

7. +1 hobbies keep your mind off on things and keep you busy when youre bored
    ive done all kinds of hobbies and other stuff like skateboarding and guitar, really keeps your mind in line

8. There's nothing wrong with thinking about weed all the time, as long as it doesn't define who you are. I myself think about it constantly and now that I'm growing and on a T break till I can smoke my homegrown (about four months to go) I think about it even more. You just gotta keep your shit together.

9. haha.. theirs a kid on my street named hobby..

10. In my opinion there is nothing wrong with weed it is the most important plant out there.

11. All that means is that you have a strong mental addiction to weed. Just get a new hobby. Weed can be one hobby of yours but it shouldn't be your main one.

12. It's not a bad thing, unless you start basing your life around it. There's nothing wrong with being in love with the herb

13. This is basically how I live my life at the moment. No worries!

14. well i go to class, than go to work, than ride my bike. I do things all the time i just think about weed alot haha :p

15. The way it works for me is this. Even after a few years of toking, I love everything about weed. I love smoking it, vaping it, reading about it, talking about it, the smell, the taste, the rituals involved in the whole thing. All of it. That said, I try to keep a balance in my life. Find other things to do, other interests. I find the more bored I am, the more weed I smoke. Not that smoking is bad at all, but the older I get the less desire I Have to be stoned all the time. My job (full time, out of school a while now) fills a lot of my time. I don't have a lot of hobbies really. I like to cook, but that goes rahter well with my pot-head hobby so... Also, I just got involved in a new (read: first serious) relationship and that's distracting me a bit. She's not a smoker, and despite being from BC she's never even tried it. She's ok with me smoking though. She's a drinker and realizes that alcohol is a drug so she doesn't see why I can't have my fun while she has hers. I'll just smoke a J beforehand and then get pissed with her. I don't smoke before we hang out though. I tend to get kinda quiet and don't want to bore her.

However, as a younger (maturity wise and in toking time) smoker I wasn't as good at balancing my pot smoking with the other, generally mroe important parts of my life. I too worried in the back of my mind that I might be one of the few who has a real problem with it. What I've realized lately though is that I didn't have a problem with the pot...I just wasn't very good at keeping my priorities straight. There were times I wasn't smoking whereI acted the same way or drank or whatever. You live and learn and as long as you are happy, and your habits/vices/what have you aren't seriously affecting your life then have fun.

I know I haven't really said anything not already mentioned but I'm really stoned and felt like babbling. My girl just went home and I've having a couple vape-bong hits for a bedtime snack :D

16. Yes, hobby, like they said! What you are doing isn't healthy. .... Unfortunately I think the majority of us are doing it too.

Easier said than done.