DO i have a HERMIE!?!?! HELP PLEASE

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by aguywitourettes, Jan 10, 2011.

1. ok so im 21 days into flowering and i though my plants were both completely female. but as of a couple days ago i found thiS!!! does this mean i have a hermie?? its the only one ive found on any of the plants. Will there be more? should i cut it or leave it? help please..

Attached Files:

2. Yes, that looks like a pollen sack to me... Sorry dude. And if it is there will be more. You can either cut off just that one and all that comes after it and try to do some damage control, you can cut your losses and kill it or you can do nothing about it (NOT recommended). I would suggest you cut off that one and look closely for new ones every day. They will take a few days to mature and release pollen, it probably won't happen over night.

3. Yes its a hermie. Check for light bleeding in during dark times. Even a pinhole can cause it. for now snip it carefully as it will have pollen in some form in it. Be vigilant and search out others and snip those too.

Good Luck!

Frag Out!