Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do I have a chance?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by klxlyf, Jul 13, 2012.

1. I have a drug test tomorrow for a potential job. I smoked one week ago, 2 times. I smoked half a joint one night, and then next night I smoked half a bowl. Before those 2 times, I did not smoke for about 6 months. I am a very infrequent smoker. Since I've known I need to do the test, I've been trying to drink / pee more than usual. I got detox pills, but I don't think I'll take them because I know they screen for things like that now. Tonight I am getting a home drug test, and if I pass I hope I do tomorrow. I'm going to drink a shit ton of cranberry juice tonight and tomorrow. What are my chances of passing? And if there is any advice dont hesitate to share!

2. Drink some green Tea. But you sound good! Get the results for the home test before :smoke:

3. Straight lemon juice, down the whole bottle.