Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do I get Marijuana Withdrawal from even 2 hours of not smoking?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Whatpottt123, Aug 5, 2019.

1. Hello I am curious why I am starting to dislike even going for 2 hours of no smoking pot?

I used to be okay with not smoking for 6 hours or even 24 hours.

I have smoked on and off for 20 years now. Longest I've quit was 3 years. Most I have smoked was about 3.5 grams per day for almost a year straight.

Sometimes ive gone for 1 year where i quit pot.

But lately I get annoyed when I have a 2 hour break from pot and even stomach feels a bit bad from just 4 hours of pot withdrawal. It could be me hungry though too.

Please help.

2. Eat something?

:smoke:

3. If you just took a week break, you will probably realize it's not as hard as you thought to stop. That is what happens to me at least, and I realized the reason I do it so much is because I like it, and its become a habit that is hard to stop.

I am taking a tolerance break right now myself, and it sucks because I miss it and would love to get high, but its nothing compared to nicotine for example, which I am also addicted to and have quit before.

I have experienced the stomach issues to when quitting weed, specifically when I go to eat. But for me I find that only lasts a few days.

If you want advice I would say if you are feeling bad about it or starting to dislike your dependency on it just take a week off, and by that time you will be able to assess whether or not it is helping you, or if you are just practicing a habit. It's not going to kill you to smoke weed. But I feel like sometimes those of us who smoke forget that it will also not kill you to not smoke. Any discomfort you experience is in your mind, which can be very powerful.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Good idea hehe. But come on we've all had this happen before: I only want to eat a small sandwich but then eat much more than originally intended.... then you get sleepy and put off work.

I work the best right now when i have good pot in system and not tired..... i work in office part time and taxi driver part time

5. great advice!