Do I get an A for effort?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by SuiJuris, Sep 3, 2002.

?

Do you belive that foreign plane hijackers are responsible for the wtc occurance?

1. Absolutely, positively, no doubt bout it. And I say this with certianty.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. For the most part, yea. But I have my doubts.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. I think there is more to what we are being told, and allowed to know.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Not saying.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Hellow everyone.

I have a few pictures for you all, just to show you my progress, with little means. I really still dont know what I am doing, I would like to, but I do not want to purchse any books on the subject, I think this is understandable to most. especially over the net. plus i live in a small town...and if you say something here, youll hear it tomorrow 30 miles away while at work....anyway... I still do not understand the topping techniques well enough to feel safe performing such an operation on my babies... im sure most have trouble cuting anything off thiere plants for the forst time... and I just dont understand it enough, I hear cut it right below where the top leaf stems (there must be a word for this...what is it?) meet the main stem, but than I think to myself, well...I hear that people take the tops they cut off and replant then...but if one were to cut right below this 'node?' this would mke it rather hard to plant, as there would be no 'stem' at the bottom to plant... so I am confused...especially after looking at the fimming tech. illustrations on overgrow.com..it made me rethink my intelligernce when I couldnt understand how to perform the procedure like the ill. shows... so perhaps one reading this might give me a short botany lesson as if i were a complete and total idiot...id apperciate it...

anyway, this first picture is of my vary first attempt.... I am pleased so far, it has taken over a month to get this far, but patience is a virtue is it not.... I am using two 40 watt cool white bulbs hung from a metal shelving unit...picture will be posted soon... and its wrapped with one of those reflective camping blankets, I dont think its doing much but it sheilds them from view if nothing else... The two in the coffe can, I am not sure what to do with... I think I wil cut the bottom of the can out, and let them drop into another five, then Ill try and carefully remove the smaller of the two, and trans plant it into a 2 or 3 gal. cont. and I can practice the pruning techs on it... i know the roots are all tangled together though, so it might be pretty hard to do that, any suggestions? other than just cutting it off? or is this the best bet right now?... anyway...heres the picture:

oh and one more thing...lol would someone suggest to me a way to test the npk levels? what type of soil test would one reccomend, I tried the vials, color code thing...yes yes, i know...haha funny....im cheap, cause i have to be. not cause i want to ... that will change soon... good times coming.... also a good ph tester also? what is ideal levels? for what you see in the pictures? thanks.

This picture is a before and after shot, with about a 3 week time lapse period...

www.rense.com
    www.carnicom.com click chemtrails

Attached Files:

2. WHat might cause this? its only on the shown leaves.

Attached Files:

3. Have ya ever seen anything like it? I know the pictures not the best, but those leaves to the left, busted right out below the cotyledons, and grew like that...wierd mon..

Attached Files: