Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do haunted house drug test?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Knoxer, Sep 29, 2009.

1. Tomorrow I'm going for an interview to try and be a monster at a haunted house. I have no idea if they drug test though. I haven't filled anything out yet but I don't see why they would drug test.

Can anyone give me the good word on this?

2. Haha, I highly doubt it.

3. Is this actually a serious question? Of course no one on here can answer this for you. There is no standard protocol that all haunted houses follow, it is going to be different from place to place. Just call the place in question, pretend to be somebody else (reporter, prospective employee, whatever), and ask if they drug test. That way you'll know but they won't know who is asking so you don't fuck up your chances of getting a job.

4. Hahaha, man that cracked me up. Not because of asking if the haunted house drug tests, but because it's a haunted house job! :smoking:

Do you guys in the US have heaps of haunted houses?! As like kids amusement centers or something like that?

5. We're more clueless than you homie. But most of the time a job like that won't drug test. Uhh, yeah dude, kinda on your own with that one as my rolladex of industries doesn't have a listing for haunted houses and a decision on drug testing

6. There are actually some pretty high quality haunted houses leading up to Halloween. Some are more for kids, but some are multi-story hour long things. Lots of good effects and theater. Its a pretty good seasonal business here.

And its only a seasonal job so chances of them drug testing pretty low.

7. QFT Not only is it seasonal work but it's also not really going to matter that much if you are high unless you need to be able to operate the chainsaw

8. Well, it is almost October...the month of Halloween

But no I think you're pretty safe if all you're going to have to do is put on a costume and growl

9. NopE man but ill tell you now you will have the time oh your life going to a haunted house high is so fun I just did it a few weeks ago. I went to one of the biggest house in the US its pretty intense lol but fun. I'm going back this weekend cusp we have a few of them.

10. I just got a job dressing up for a fright factory here in my town and they did indeed drug test me.

11. Surely you would make a better monster if you've just smoked a big fuck off joint! :smoking::D:D

12. Thats a dope job.. id love to get blazed and dress up as a zombie or some ish and scare the fuck outta people.. highly doubt they drug test as many others have said..

13. Maybe they're afraid you'll eat all the Halloween candy

I know I'd be sneaking Kit Kats

14. What kind of test? Piss or swab?

Fuck I really hope they don't here... If I see them leading people into bathrooms or something I'd just bounce.

15. lol who knows. its just a seasonal job so probably not

16. All you do if you work for a haunted house is get drunk and smoke, then scare little kids to death.
    Great easy seasonal job.

Don't worry about it.

17. I highly doubt it. I know a stoner that works at one.

18. No they do not dt. I've done it for several organizations and charities in three different states... Hell we kept beer on ice at one of them for us adults.

19. piss.