Do guys like girls making the first move?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by bsuttoi, Feb 15, 2011.

1. I have been hanging out with this guy recently. We usually smoke a bit and then chill, but last night we just hung out sober and it was really fun. Afterwards we smoked and then cuddled a bit on the couch.

I know that he likes me but I feel like it would take a lot of pressure off of him if I made the first move...

What do you GUYS think would be the most awesome first move for a girl to put on you?

Be creative!

2. #2 Raketemensch, Feb 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 15, 2011
    Well keep in mind it's all relative!

It's best to just get into his mind little by little until he cannot resist you any more.
    When it comes to making the first move it's best not to be too forward; he needs to feel like a 'man' (as empty or shallow as that may seem). Even if he is playing your game he needs to feel somewhat 'in control'.
    It's a turn on for guys to think they're steering the boat if you catch my drift.
    As you slowly lure him out of his mancave it's perfectly alright for you to re-initiate the cuddling.
    Pressure is a good thing for him in this case, but try and relieve as much as possible, boosting his confidence while simply insinuating what you want to do with him.

Hope this is some help; Godspeed, madame!

3. i LOVE when a girl makes the first move, especially if im high haha. im too self conscience high to make the first move a lot of the time

my advice, GO FOR IT!

4. Show him you ass hole.

5. Please for the love of god, fucking make the first move.

If your digging someone, then just go for it. No matter if you a woman or man.

6. If she shoved my hand down her pants.

7. Would telling you guys now that he has a girlfriend make a difference in your answer?

I'm NOT a homewrecker but this girl that he is dating is nice and all but she doesn't have the same connection with him that I do. That sounds bad, like lame and all girly and shit but I'm serious.

We've had multiple deep conversations about things that are beyond our imaginations and it feels like there's more there than just a friendship.

8. Tell him you like him, I know way too many people who are in relationships and they are bitter about it. But for some reason they stick around. I'm not at the right emotional maturity level to even bother with a relationship with 99% of the girls around here, and the girls who I can connect with always have boyfriends. I honestly wouldn't have it any other way, but if his girlfriend right now really cares about him (no way to ever truly tell) than that would be a scumbag thing to do if you just hooked up with him.

edit: it would be scummy of him as well but way more scummy of you, especially seeing as how you would be making the first move

9. #9 Raketemensch, Feb 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 15, 2011
    Chances are he has had multiple deep conversations with his girlfriend about mind-blowing things as well.
    While your connection with him is unique, it is not in fact the only such "connection" in his life, and his other relationships must be respected, or else you're under threat of Karmic Hassle, at the least (and that's no fun).

I'm not saying to back down or anything, (hell if anything go for it even more)
    only be patient, be his friend and continue to talk with him about things that are important to both of you.
    Take if from me, sex only makes things more complicated given the current situation. If you really have realized a unique connection between you two then you will give it the care and patience it deserves.
    But, hell, that's just my two cents.

10. Just reach over and put your hand on his penis.

11. I feel like as the guy you should make the first move but some people are bad at reading vibes.

12. Should I do the mature thing and actually talk to him about it? I feel like that would kind of take away the fun mystery about new relationships... but I really like this guy and don't want our cuddling to have been a one time thing

13. Grab his weenar, it'll make him squeal like a piggy.. then mount up after you got the "hard" part done!

14. yes, please make the 1st move. every, single time!:devious:

15. How would you feel if you were going out with this guy and some other girl made a move on him? Think about that before you do anything. Im not calling you a homewrekcer or anything, but I'd put myself in their shoes first.

16. sure, it shows that she really wants it.

juss find a way to flow it while you with him.

17. I believe that you need to really have the conversation about your relationship with each other. Ask him how he feels about his current gf, ask him if loves her. really talk and then go from thier.......Also, to the ladies that think make the first move lame, hell no. yeah make the first move....Bc I know from personal experince with smoking with a female friend that you have feelings for but dont want to make it to weird, so make the first move sometimes. Not all the time, try something new for crying out loud:smoke: