Do guys like a girl who can squirt?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by alysssawilson, Dec 9, 2013.

1. It depends. My ex didn't "squirt". She GUSHED. It was a pain in the ass more than anything. We would either have to put a towel under us or change our sheets after. But she's a bitch so...My current girlfriend squirts from time-to-time and it's hot as fuck. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  2. get your fist in ther when u feel it tightening up round your hand slip out ur thumb and tickle her clit splash

sent from the middle o nowhere

4. Idk, I dont really like to see this.. Ive made myself squirt once or twice, great feeling, amazes everytime

• Like Like x 2
  5. My freind had a girlfriend who squirted. He showed me his bed after they had spent the night in it. What a mess!!!

6. Sent from my SM-N950U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. My first wife was a squirter and my second wife is not. Now I'm cursed with a horrible squirting fetish. I have wonderful sex with my second wife but something is missing if anyone else knows what I mean?... She has sexy orgasms but without that explosive gush that used to be so satisfying. Am I saying too much? I hope my current wife isn't reading my posts... =)

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. I used to almost be able to get my first wife to orgasm on demand. She would cum 20 times in a love making session sometimes. So sexy. My 2nd wife doesn't like to multiple orgasm. She's one and done so I try to work it to a good buildup and I've got good at that but I still miss getting soaked.

9. I have got my 2nd wife to multiple orgasm for sure but she always says it's too tiring or wears her out. She's just more the one and done type. She has sexy long orgasms for 20 seconds or more so I guess I can't blame her but as hard as I've tried no squirting. She gets plenty wet but no gushing. It's disappointing a little bit. I don't want to be a complainer. Do I have to search for a girl that squirts before I can settle down now? Seems silly. I might need to though..

10. #111 Tbone Shuffle, Aug 18, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 18, 2018
    I don't think it's as rare as people think. I think more then 1/3rd or possibly all of women have the ability. If I think about what the difference is my first wife had a really strong pussy and could do some serious gripping when she came. I think more kegel exercises can help. My 2nd wife has strong orgasms but her pussy doesn't contract so hard that it pushes me out like my 1st. My first wife would contract so hard when she came she would pop my cock right out of her pussy. That's when she'd erupt the hardest.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. Haha i feel ya pain tbone.
    My last mrs could hit the mirror at head height from about 8 foot away. Was like a french riot cops water cannon goin off at a taliban refugee. Absolute drenchin.
    Lots of arguments over who had to sleep in the deep end though lol.
    On the subject, the bairns gettin picked up in an hour so goin to nandos with the mrs then commin home to fuckin destroy her.
    First bairn free night in months man. Gotta make the most of it :)

Sent from my SM-J330FN using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  12. I squirt almost every time (especially on multiple orgasms). Been told its really helpful for guys to know when I cum haha

• Winner Winner x 3
  13. They are impeccable women. My ex was a squirt and it was so so fun. A bit of a chore having to make sure she don't soak the bed or drown myself or the TV. It was a fun surprise at first but then turned into a goal every time lol oh my. If I would've died before that experience I'd still be haunting the world for it haha

14. I dont really care one way or the other. the only thing I have against it is the inconvenience of the cleanup

as long my partner cums Im happy

15. I like a girl that can squirt and scream. Be yourself and find a guy that appreciates what you have. I know I would.

• Winner Winner x 1
  16. I've never understood the phenomenon of "Faking it". No girl is faking it with me. The involuntary contractions are pretty obvious. If you didn't feel any of that then she didn't cum yet? If you can't tell then you're not paying attention.

• Like Like x 1
  17. HAHAHAHAFUCKING WOT!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

18. You can Squirt Me anytime baby

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  19. I agree. I think doing kegels at the right time during the dance "brings it on" if you know what I mean. I didn't make that connection until I read this, but it definitely adds up.

• Like Like x 1