do guys know where girls pee out of?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by wild0thing0, Aug 5, 2009.

1. Ewwwwww tubgirl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. HOLY SHIT I never fucking knew. God I feel so stupid now. :smoking:

3. wait wait

girls dont pee out the big hole?

damn :eek:

4. i know right!? :O this baffled me. :smoking:

5. haha i never knew either..till now. thank you, i've waited years to find out!

6. Until my first girlfriend, I thought the same thing. It was a serious WTF moment for me.

7. Haha same, until I thought about the piss traveling through "the big hole" I asked an old gf if thats where it all went down and then she educated me about how wrong I was :p

8. hahahaha!!

9. i knew this.

i don't really concern myself with the urethra though, just the clit and the vagina (and surrounding areas) mostly.

10. If you go down on a girl who has not sufficiently wiped after pissing you will find out the hard way where the urethra is. Thats how I learned:(

11. I hope someone deletes that pic of that thing in the tub...I've never seen anything so disgusting in my life! :eek:

12. My friend did some research on that photo before. Its an orange juice enema.

13. So thats what a vagina looks like....a keyhole...

14. *facepalm*

He really thought your urethra opened into your vagina?

*facepalm*

Okay, guys. I'm assuming that most of you have been laid. And you still don't know the basics of female sexual anatomy?

Next time there's a naked girl in front of you, examine her. Tell her you're doing it so you get a better understanding of how she works and can improve your performance for her. She won't mind.

Or hell, make it sexy and don't tell her at all. Especially if she may be shy. Rub, caress, lick her all over, she won't give a damn or notice why, or that you're doing it with the intent of checking out the scenery. Turn your self-education into foreplay for her/bonus points for you.

As an added bonus, you'll probably find all sorts of nifty things along the way that you didn't know about. Everybody has those unique places that they love to have stimulated; the insides of the wrists, the stomach, elbows, eyebrows, whatever.

If your own curiosity isn't motivation enough, remember that the more you know about her, the better you can make her feel. The better you make her feel, the more often you're going to get laid :D

15. [​IMG]