Do glass on glass bongs come with a bowl piece?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by buckles420, Aug 6, 2013.

1. I am buying my first glass on glass bong and in the pictures it only shows the downstem. Is the bowl piece and downstem one thing and if so how do you clear the bong?

2. Most glass on glass bongs do come with a bowl and down stem.  If you put a link to the bong you want to get, we can probably tell you.  And I've never seen a bowl attached to a down stem, that just sounds horrible if that is indeed something that is made.  You wouldnt be able to pull the bowl, and it would be a nightmare to clean.  Anyways, a link would be appreciated.

3. I've ripped a few with glass attached to a bowl stem and they aren't too shabby, but I'd much rather have a separate glass bowl with a stem.  Also if it's a glass bong then it should come with a glass bowl, otherwise you're getting ripped.

4. I personally can't think of any advantages to having a bowl attached to a down stem, are there any?

5. It's definitely a fake.
    The bowl is built into the slide it looks like...

Save up $60 and get a nice piece.
    This ones basically a waste of $25.

6. i dont want to spend a bunch of money on a bong. i have an awesome homemade bong that i use all the time. i would rather just smoke out of that than to go buy a $60 bong. i just want to buy a cheap glass bong  just because a bong isnt name brand doesnt mean that it wont do its job

7. I dont care what brand any bong is as long as it rips and is quality its fine with me but, for the love of weed please DO NOT buy that bong it is a monstrosity and shouldn't be allowed to exist. Whoever blew that is either handicapped or blind but either way DON'T buy that thing

8. Dude $60 isn't a lot for a bong at all

9. Yeah I agree.  You would essentially be wasting $25 on this bong, I'm willing to bet your homemade one is better than this "roor" haha

10. that sight looks like crap in general, I'd be surprised if you actually receive any merch from there.

11. I was thinking that as well...

12. thanks for the input guys im just guna stick with my homemade bong. my homemade bong is probably better than that it is completely airtight and it has an ice catcher and a diffused downstem and its a hitter bong so it is very good for conserving

13. isnt the whole point of a bong is to get ripped? haha 

14. i would consider looking into some head shops around your area you more likely to find a quality bong at cheaper prices don't forget tho you get what you pay for

15. http://www.pipesdaddy.com/ < This website has some good inexpensive bongs I purchased a nice 13 inch one for 20 and it should be here in 2 days 

16. ripped off** haha u got me

17. haha i know what you meant 

18. I think he meant ripped off !!

19. Dammit should have read the last cuppla posts :p