Do girls hate the feel of condoms?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by LisaBot, Jun 29, 2012.

1. Every single girl I've banged always complained in some way about a condom and always try to turn it down. When I take it off, it seems like they enjoy the sex a lot more.

HIV scares the shit out of me. I can't enjoy sex if I can tell if a girl isn't enjoying it. C'mon it can't feel that bad.

Its not me either, without a condom I'm a pro sexer. You can tell when a girl has a real orgasm, and I seem to give a lot.

Condoms suck, I wish STIs and sperm babies didn't exist

2. I do like condom's though. I remember when THC and I started having sex. Party fun pack. Ribbed. That was nice. But I would choose without. I love my man and want to be with him forever.
    Yeahh a baby would NOT be ideal right now.. But ya know, if it happens at least it's with someone I love.
    It is better without the condom. I don't like sucking off then putting it back in if there's a condom. It's rubber tasting.. Eww.

3. You had sex with..THC? What? lol I don't understand...

4. get a girlfriend you trust, she takes birth control( you watch her everyday take it!!Important)
    Or hormone patch.
    Fuck Condoms

5. Your new, I wouldn't think you would. Lolz! We call him THC his username is THCandroid. He's my lover.

6. Ah, that makes more sense. I'm guessing you both are GC celebs? Haha one day people will acknowledge "kiwi" as a person than "the fuck that fruit?"

7. Yeah,girls I've been with prefer sex without a condom.

Just like guys,it feels better without one!

8. I love Kiwi. I'm allergic to it though. But I still eat it!.. I know. Don't have to tell me It's dumb.:(.

9. idk about having sex w.o a condom just because shes on BC. not a smart move if you're a smart man.

is 18 years of child support worth an amazing 60 second orgasm? because that shit happens all the time..

10. Duuuuuummmmmmbbbbbb!

:p:D
    Eh,if a girl is on the pill and I know she is taking it right,I'll take my chances.

Plus there's always Van Nuys!

11. Health is the most important thing. It's perfectly normal to want to use condoms while having sex with some random person you don't really know. Then again, sex with random people I don't know is never on my to-do list, so because I usually have stable partners for sex, we never use condoms bc they don't feel good indeed. I take birth control pills and it's cool. And sex feels better too. So yeah, condoms don't really feel great, but they're mandatory when you have sex with many different people.

12. I'd be careful about that. :laughing: A lot of women only want you to blow a fat load in them so they can have your baby, they feel that it "brings you two closer", or they just want to collect some child support while doing jack shit w/ there life. I wouldn't believe a bitch if she tried to convince me she was taking birth control, that's like me saying that I'm sterile.

Rule of thumb is, if your dicking down a random, wrap that shit up! Just because she's fine as fuck, and your drunk as fuck doesn't mean you have to put your lil guy at risk. If your in a LTR, birth control is a way to go. There is the Nuva Ring, Depa Shot, Plan B, Morning After. Etc Etc.

13. My girl definitely prefers without, but y'know she isn't on birth control so we're stuck dealing with it till she gets around to it. Had a minor pregnancy scare after going without a couple times and decided to just wait until she gets on the pill. haha

14. No matter what I'd like to believe, seems I'm still naive about people sometimes (pretending to be taking the pills and so on) - and ignore the possibility of them being stupid as fuck.
    Yes, condoms should definitely be used when having sex with random people. Come to think of it, we actually care about the other person when we're in a real relationship with him/her, not while hitting it during a one-night-stand. And safe sex is extremely important.

15. My dad did that. 9 kids later and the child support to prove it and he's got nothing to show for it financially.

Last kid he had at over 50 years old he calls me and says, "son, even on pills, pulling out don't work!"

Lmao!

16. out of all the girls i slept with, only 1 count it 1 ever mentioned using condoms. All the other ones didn't say anything when i pulled the condom out and put it on, but i'm sure they'd let me rawdog if i wanted to.

That shit is scary. I'm sorry, if she lets me like that first time we have sex, how many other dicks have been in there unprotected? For some reason NOBODY thinks about VD and i don't understand that. But that's why i use em cause i don't trust bitches.

17. Probably better then the feel of squeezing out a baby you dont want.

18. It isn't sex if you used a condom, you jacked off with her assistance in rubber.

19. [quote name='"PickleHead"']idk about having sex w.o a condom just because shes on BC. not a smart move if you're a smart man.

is 18 years of child support worth an amazing 60 second orgasm? because that shit happens all the time..[/quote]

Read the second part